Assistant Manager - Human Resources at Everest Group
Views:4883 Applications:545 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Everest Group - Senior Analyst - Information Technology Services - IIM/XLRI/FMS/MDI/IIFT (1-4 yrs)
Everest Group - Senior Analyst - Information Technology Services Team - IIM/XLRI/FMS/MDI/IIFT
Company Description :
- Everest Group is an advisor to business leaders on global services with a worldwide reputation for helping Global 1000 firms dramatically improve their performance by optimizing their back- and middle-office business services. With a fact-based approach driving outcomes, Everest Group counsels organizations with complex challenges related to the use and delivery of global services in their pursuits to balance short-term needs with long-term goals.
- Through its practical consulting, original research and industry resource services, Everest Group helps clients maximize value from internal transformations, shared services, outsourcing and blended model strategies. Established in 1991, Everest Group serves users of global services, providers of services, country organizations and private equity firms, in six continents across all industry categories. For more information, please visit our websites - www.everestgrp.com.
Job overview :
- The Information Technology Services (ITS) team focuses on current and anticipated trends in present-day and next-generation global IT services across geographies, sectors, and locations. From our published reports to custom decision support, ITS team supports clients though its fact-based data and insights to analyze and assess market trends and topical issues, service provider capabilities, and solution characteristics across specific information technology (IT) landscapes
- This is an exciting industry segment and the Senior Analyst will be expected to analyse cutting edge developments in Big Data, Internet of Things, cloud services, and digital services etc., as well as provide commentary on more mature service segments.
- The Senior Analyst is expected to contribute to the research program by delivering high quality, original research reports and custom advisory projects. This will require the candidate to maintain an ongoing dialog with senior industry executives on key issues, as well as help answer their queries.
- The candidate will be required to deliver custom research engagements on broader IT services themes that help our clients grow and compete better
Key responsibilities :
- Identify areas of research based on industry and client needs
- Problem solve and structure work to manage deliverables and timelines
- Contribute significantly to the published research agenda of the ITS practice
- Lead medium sized custom research engagements
- Actively develop domain expertise, leveraging subject matter experts, and external sources
- Support business development efforts through proposal writing and other initiatives
- Participate proactively in external market communication by responding to analyst enquiries, conducting executive conversations, and maintaining/growing long-term client relationships
Skills & activities :
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical capability, and high levels of intellectual curiosity
- Strong oral and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Project management skills: self-motivated, ability to multi-task, work under pressure and successfully manage deadlines
- Ability to interact and effectively work with others in a team environment. Long term desire to contribute to business growth and build a career as a business leader
- Desire to be in a non-hierarchical, entrepreneurial environment; comfort with ambiguity
- Proficient in Microsoft office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook)
Education & experience :
- Bachelor's degree; MBA required (preferably from Tier-1 B-School)
- 1 to 3 years post-MBA work experience in technology/advisory/research/outsourcing strategy environment. Keen interest in technology and technology industry is strongly preferred
- History of excellence in academics, personal and vocational achievements
- Experience in the technology sector is a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.