Assistant Manager - Human Resources at Everest Group
Views:2995 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Everest Group - Practice Director - Pricing Assurance - IIM/XLRI/FMS/MDI (8-10 yrs)
Everest Group is an advisor to business leaders on global services with a worldwide reputation for helping Global 1000 firms dramatically improve their performance by optimizing their back- and middle-office business services. With a fact-based approach driving outcome, Everest Group counsels organizations with complex challenges related to the use and delivery of global services in their pursuits to balance short-term needs with long-term goals. Through its practical consulting, original research and industry resource services, Everest Group helps clients maximize value from internal transformations, shared services, outsourcing and blended model strategies. Established in 1991, Everest Group serves users of global services, providers of services, country organizations and private equity firms, in six continents across all industry categories. For more information, please visit www.everestgrp.com
The Pricing Assurance practice advises enterprises and service providers with spend and pricing strategies in sourcing arrangements respectively, across IT & Business Process areas. On the buy-side, the practice advises enterprises on extricating fair value from their sourcing portfolio via vendor consolidation, pricing and delivery restructuring, contract optimization, and digital-led disruption.
On the supply side, the practice helps providers with go-to-market pricing strategies globally, cost of delivery restructuring, pursuit support in competitive situations, and improving win and renewal rates.
Practice Director in the Pricing Assurance practice is a highly entrepreneurial role wherein the individual is responsible for client management, project management, leading analysis and problem solving, team development, shaping new services/capabilities, working with senior leadership and marketing to take the new capabilities to market and contribute to business development. The role reports directly into the Partner.
- Execute against client mandates by leading a team on analysis, reporting, and client syndication against agreed milestones
- Actively involved in Business Development via proposal shaping, client walkthroughs, responding to RFIs, seeding opportunities, attending and presenting in conferences, creating thought leadership, partnering closely with Everest Group's sales and marketing teams
- Manage client relationships at middle to senior stakeholder groups
- Supervise team activities and take an active role in professional development, growth and mentoring of her/his team members
Education and Experience:
We are seeking a high caliber individual to maintain our exceptional standards. This person should have:
- 8 to 10 years- experience in management consulting
- Ability to assimilate IT and/or Business Process know-how, structure the problem statement, create a solution road map for the project, multi-task across projects and internal initiatives, understand global services market trends and connect the dots to offer original and meaningful insights to client stakeholders
- Strong client presence and presentation skills
- Strong relationship orientation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative work style; strong interpersonal and team skills
- Experience in global services advisory, IT and/or BPO solutioning/pricing, Digital topics (Social, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud, Automation etc.) is a strong plus, but not necessary
- Engineering with MBA from a premium business school required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.