Associate - Human Resources at Everest Group
Views:1396 Applications:365 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:282
Everest Group - Analyst - Information Technology Services (1-3 yrs)
- Everest Group is an advisor to business leaders on global services with a worldwide reputation for helping Global 1000 firms dramatically improve their performance by optimizing their back- and middle-office business services. With a fact-based approach driving outcomes, Everest Group counsels organizations with complex challenges related to the use and delivery of global services in their pursuits to balance short-term needs with long-term goals.
- Through its practical consulting, original research and industry resource services, Everest Group helps clients maximize value from internal transformations, shared services, outsourcing and blended model strategies. Established in 1991, Everest Group serves users of global services, providers of services, country organizations and private equity firms, in six continents across all industry categories. For more information, please visit our websites - www.everestgrp.com.
- The IT Services team delivers in-depth research and insights on key trends across the demand-supply landscape in areas such as cloud & infrastructure, applications, and digital services. It also focuses on certain vertical technology clusters such as the banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI) and healthcare IT services.
- The Analyst is expected to drive actionable insights on the relevant market segments through a combination of primary and secondary research to create research reports for Everest Group's subscription research in these markets. The candidate will also be required to deliver custom research engagements in this arena.
- Work closely with colleagues within as well as external to the practice, and SMEs to collect relevant information
- Lead market interactions to further the brand, lead engagements, and service provider evaluations.
- Support the practice while working on client engagements, developing syndicated reports as well as internal & external business development efforts
- Support in gathering, structuring and storage of relevant subject area information
- Help to structure agenda for subject area of team focus. Includes:
- Identify priority areas and areas of interest
- Suggesting processes for filling any data or analysis gaps
- Help team manage deadlines
- Assist with problem structuring
- Begin to own select work streams for project deliverables
- Ensure quality of products
- Proactively develop new content and depth of insight regarding your work streams
Skills and Activities:
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical capability
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and successfully manage deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize and work independently
- Ability to interact and effectively work with others in a team environment
- Comfort with ambiguity of entrepreneurial environment
- Strong organization skills
- Motivated to excel in business
- Intellectual curiosity
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel. Preferably, experience in developing detailed models in MS Excel (but not a pre-requisite)
- Comfortable with MS PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Solid business judgment, professional in appearance
Education and Experience:
We are seeking a high calibre individual to maintain our exceptional standards. This person should have:
- Degree in Engineering - BE/B. Tech from reputed institutes
- 1 - 2.5 years work experience in a professional services environment (Management Consulting/ Business Research)
- Interest in technology sector, outsourcing space and sourcing trends
- History of excellence in academics, personal and vocational achievements