Evalueserve - Interactive Modelling Role (2-4 yrs)
This position is to assist Equity Research analysts across different regions covering various sectors to develop Interactive Models using Advance Excel and VBA. It requires strong analytical skills to quickly understand the structure of the financial models and examine issues related to model structure and provide suggestions about what constitutes a good model layout.
- Responsible for the timely design, development and distribution of excel based financial models, dashboards, and visualization to stakeholders.
- Advise analysts on the progress and effectiveness of assigned projects and make recommendations to smoothen the workflow.
- Provide quality control checks to analysts during the development phase of the interactive financial models.
- Assessing model validation, such as conceptual soundness.
- Identifying limitations of the models under review, testing model numerical, statistical, and/or computational accuracy.
- Performing outcomes analysis such as scenario analysis and sensitivity analysis.
- Build interactive Excel/VBA dashboards to automate excel operations
- Document business requirements and technical specifications required to support important aspects of Interactive modelling and dashboard development.
- Handle ad hoc data analytics requests based on client requirements.
- Proficiency in Advance Excel and VBA (must have )
- Strong accounting and financial skills
- Basic knowledge of macroeconomic aggregates and regression analysis
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to implement new working styles
- Ability to interact with multiple clients located in different geographies
- Basic knowledge of database tools such as Bloomberg, Reuters, and other financial data systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Education and experience
- Education: MBA (finance) from reputed Institute; CFA would be an added advantage
- Experience: Equity research/Financial Modeling