Evalueserve - Group Manager - Automation - Software Development (13-16 yrs)
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We are powered by mind+machine - a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
Position description :
Department: FS01 (Central Automation Team)
Nature of Job : Permanent
Location : India - Gurgaon
Job Title : Group Manager
Reporting To AVP
Job Family : Software Development
- Act as the primary technical contact: Managing workflow, mentoring & providing guidance to all members of the development team.
- Mapping customer / end client business problems to technology solutions.
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing effective procedures and systems requirements that meet business requirements
- Coordinate with Business teams, project owners and other team members to understand requirement(s), estimate budgets / timeframes and deliver the projects with a strong focus on quality
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of emerging developments and trends in technology that could impact current projects and influence new projects
- Perform code reviews, identify / diagnose performance / scalability bottlenecks, gets hands down on implementing Proof of Concepts, etc.
- Resolve technical challenges, validating solutions, conduct technical audits of projects and come up with improvement suggestions
- Effectively interact with project managers and fellow team members (both inside and outside of the immediate team) in the development of solutions that address the people, process, and automation needs of the organization
- Ensures that the developed solution successfully passes through assigned quality gates from requirement, through design/architecture, development and deployment
- Assist in project management of micro-innovation projects.
- Experience in development and deployment of various client facing solutions including web based / desktop applications / server side applications
- Knowledge of creating architecture diagrams and wireframes
- Experience of managing large development team (teams developing VBA/C#/WPF based applications)
- Extensive project management experience
- Expert programming knowledge in C#, VBA and Python and experience in automation of Microsoft Office utilities
- Strong knowledge of implementing Object Oriented Design and patterns
- Strong hands on experience of writing and deploying web services/Rest APIs
- Hands on experience in writing complex SQL queries, procedures and triggers
- Strong knowledge of creating optimized schemas and data models
- Strong knowledge of designing and creating GUIs using Python/C#/VBA and deploying on different platforms like windows/Linux
- Good exposure to SDLC implementation
- Good exposure to crawling frameworks for massive data collection/extraction from the websites
- Knowledge of additional visualization tool such as Power BI, SSAS, Tableau, and R will be an added advantage.
- Good exposure to RPA/Bot Development will be an added advantage
- Ability to work with cross functional / domain teams
- Exposure to development and deployment on cloud (AWS/Azure) will be an added advantage
Education and experience: Post Graduates with minimum 12 - 15 years of relevant experience.