Human Resource at Evalueserve
Views:1748 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:172
Evalueserve - Engagement Manager - Oil & Gas Sector (4-8 yrs)
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We- re powered by mind+machine - a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
Project Description :
Department : Corporates & Professional Services
Nature of Job : Permanent
Location : Gurgaon/India
Job Title : Engagement Manager
Reporting To : AVP / VP
Job Family : Market Intelligence
Job description :
- Managing teams of analysts/senior analysts, and providing on the job training, mentoring, coaching and conducting performance appraisals for the team
- Coordinate with the client stakeholders to understanding project requests, define scope of research and regularly communicate to provide updates on projects
- Demonstrate domain knowledge and thought leadership while dealing with the client team
- Understand research needs and objectives of clients and conceptualize solutions to fulfil these requirements.
- Conduct research, (primary and secondary research) gathering information from relevant and qualified sources.
- Conduct workshops with senior stakeholders at client offices
- Problem Structuring, Gap Analysis and solution designs
- Establish analytic infrastructure and conduct macro analysis including the assessment of Oil & Gas capacity expansion and implications for the future of the industry.
- Conduct detailed market study to analyze the latest market trends in the Oil & Gas - LNG, Upstream, refining or lubes sector and track competitor's activities and provide valuable inputs for product development and marketing studies.
- Undertake in-depth analysis of focus markets/ regions and large industrial consumers.
- Identify practical, timely and innovative research approaches; as needed, clarifies request objectives with internal customers ensuring superior customer service standards throughout all interactions; evaluates data quality.
- Take pro-active role in quality control process
Skills set required :
- Ability to understand the consulting business environment, language, and processes
- Ability to manage people (mentoring)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience in using industry databases
- Understanding of market trends in the Oil & Gas - LNG, Upstream, refining; and domestic natural gas pricing mechanisms across different regions
- Should have high customer and team centricity.
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills
- Ability to ensure that tasks within areas of responsibility are completed in a timely manner
- Active listening skills
- An analytical frame of mind
- Drive to achieve task/objective under extreme time pressure and ability to multitask.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Sound academic credentials
Education and Experience :
- University degree from a reputed institute with 4-8 years of advanced research experience. Master Degree will be an additional advantage.
- To be decided on a case-by-case basis, pegged with the best in the industry