Human Resource at Evalueserve
Views:1385 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Evalueserve - Engagement Manager - Chemical Practice (4-8 yrs)
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We- re powered by mind+machine - a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
Project Description :
Department : Corporates & Professional Services
Nature of Job : Permanent
Location : Gurgaon/India
Job Title : Engagement Manager
Reporting To : AVP / VP
Job Family : Market Intelligence
Job description :
- Manage EVS Team of research analysts - Pro-active role in quality control process for the client, coaches, provides feedback and motivates team members (3- 12) through clear communication, appropriate delegation and targeted intervention to ensure high quality output
- Develops deep expertise in specialized research tools & techniques, databases and sources; should focus on developing innovative approaches in estimating market segment and size, supplier market share, customer market share, technology analysis, etc. in niche/specialty markets and subsequently writing research reports catering to client needs
- Should be able to bring an industry understanding of the chemicals sector, which would include products, customer segments, competitive forces and trends shaping the industry
- Should have flair to work across value chain in different sectors such as automotive, packaging, construction, pharmaceutical, agriculture, etc. with a good business acumen
- Identifying and recommending potential strategic markets and solution areas by cross referencing available primary and secondary data along with prior knowledge of chemical suppliers/formulators/end-use industry manufacturers and Business Processes.
- Conducts and Initiates various training, allied activities with the team and the group
- Coordinate with the client stakeholders to understanding project requests, define scope of research and regularly communicate to provide updates on projects
- Demonstrate domain knowledge and thought leadership while dealing with the client team
- Understand research needs and objectives of clients and conceptualize solutions to fulfil these requirements.
- Conduct research, (primary and secondary research) gathering information from relevant and qualified sources.
- Conduct workshops with senior stakeholders at client offices
- Problem Structuring, Gap Analysis and solution designs
- Stakeholder management - experience of aligning, solving issues and bridging the gap between client expectations and what can be delivered.
- Undertake in-depth analysis of focus markets/ regions and large industrial consumers.
- Identify practical, timely and innovative research approaches; as needed, clarifies request objectives with internal customers ensuring superior customer service standards throughout all interactions; evaluates data quality.
- Take pro-active role in quality control process
Skills set required :
- Seasoned research professional with a strong focus on specialty/fine chemicals industry
- Updated with current events in the industry and ability to identify key trends shaping the industry
- Knowledge of major customer segments, common products and product types
- Knowledge of major players in the industry and competitive landscape
- Understanding of industry standard processes and methodologies
- Understanding of the industry regulatory environment
- Highly adept in understanding business issues and translating them into research priorities
- Ability to ensure that tasks within areas of responsibility are completed in a timely manner
- Effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities
- Challenging current thinking by implementing new ways of working
- Possess a flexible & detail oriented attitude
- Ability to pro-actively identify ways to contribute to Evalueserve's goals & mission
- Ability to understand the consulting business environment, language, and processes
- Ability to mentor and manage people
Education and experience :
- The right candidate should have worked for 4- 8 years with a reputed firm in Chemical Research and Analysis
- Good knowledge on databases and Latest MS Office tools is required
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Chemical Engineering/Chemistry/Food/Biotechnology/Paints/Polymer