Views:7501 Applications:416 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:390
EV FinTech Business Head - Startup - CA/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (5-15 yrs)
EV FinTech Business Head â?? Startup (5 - 15 yrs) Bangalore - CA/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS
Our Why :
The Future of Mobility in India is not Autonomous Cars or Flying Taxis but Electric Two Wheelers (E2Ws).
In the next 10 years, India will sell more two wheelers (2Ws) than any other country in the world.
Over 80% of all vehicles sold in India are 2Ws. Therefore they cause majority of our air pollution and economic strain due to dependence on imported crude oil. Not to mention the significant recurring maintenance expenses that users have to bear. There has been substantial development in E2W technology (most critical being the move to detachable lithium batteries) and total cost of ownership is also lower than internal combustion 2Ws in most cases. However, less than 1% of new 2Ws sold are electric.
Welectric is an ambitious early stage start-up re-imagining an India with electric two wheelers, reimagining the entire 2W ecosystem and working on solving problems impeding the adoption of E2Ws.
- Develop new age fintech products for financing and leasing of electric two wheelers
- Establishing and managing partnerships with lenders like Banks, NBFCs, credit bureaus etc.
- Establish and lead the credit risk management function
- Work with Founder & CEO on Business Strategy and Corporate Finance
Minimum requirement :
- Passion for Two Wheelers
- Immediate commitment to switch to electric two wheelers for primary personal commute
- Entrepreneur looking for next challenge or professional with passion to become an entrepreneur
- Someone who looks for opportunity in every problem
- Strong desire to do something meaningful and have an impact
- Ability to commit full time within a reasonable time
- Someone looking for a long term mission rather than a short adventure
- Ability to work with only equity compensation for one year
- Ability to see the big picture and re-imagine traditional business models
- Based in Bangalore or open to move to Bangalore
Technical Requirement :
- Chartered Accountant or MBA from a reputed institute
- Finance professional with 5-15 years experience in consumer lending NBFC / fintech start-ups
- Demonstrated history in working with CXOs or entrepreneurial experience
- Clear understanding of various consumer lending channels especially the new age consumer lending / financing
- Strong understanding of cash flows, consumer credit concepts and latest fintech trends
Who we are :
We are an early stage start-up that has made significant progress in the last few months in spite of the Pandemic. We are part of the NSRCEL Launchpad program and have also recently closed our angel investment round. We are being mentored by some of the most experienced professionals in the industry.
What we offer :
- An experienced, passionate and gritty founding team
- Equity compensation + opportunity to immediately or eventually become a co-founder
- A pollution free ride that will change the world around us or at least be a lot of fun
- Of course an electric two wheeler