HR Manager at Eucloid Data Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:448 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Eucloid - Data Scientist (2-5 yrs)
About Eucloid Data Solutions:
Eucloid Data Solutions is niche data consulting firm which works at the premium end. Born out of the passion of solving complex data problems of two IIT Delhi grads (also alums of IIM and ISB) Eucloid focuses on tech first strategy to solve business problems of its clients. While explosion of options in data technology space has given organizations opportunities to find the solutions which fit their needs like a tailored suit but on the other hand it has created a labyrinth which clients find difficult to wade through. And this is where Eucloid helps client.
We not only guide clients through advising them on the tech selection but we also implement it for them in most optimum way. We relish the unique set of challenges that each client situation comes with. Eucloid works with the best talent in the industry to provide the value to its client which they come to expect from a premium consulting firm
Founded in 2020, Eucloid has grown rapidly and already boasts an impressive list of clients including a Fortune 100 company and partnerships with some of the best product companies in the world.
Raghvendra Kushwah - Raghvendra carries with him 16 years of corporate experience with top consulting firms like Accenture Strategy and Cognizant business consulting. In his last role at Accenture, he was running an independent business for Accenture in India for a team for 30 consultants. He is B.Tech. (IIT Delhi), MBA (IIM Lucknow) and LLB from Faculty of Law, Delhi University.
Anuj Gupta - Anuj comes with 17 years of stellar experience with some of the very best product companies of the world like Adobe and Amazon. Before taking a plunge, Anuj was leading Post-Purchase & Customer Support Vertical for IN & APAC geographies at Amazon. He is B.Tech (IIT Delhi) and did his MBA from ISB, Hyderabad.
We are looking for a data scientist to join our Data platform team supporting various businesses. We are looking for someone who will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality Machine Learning systems that drive revenue growth for our clients.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing models (both supervised and unsupervised) using machine learning techniques, including Feature Engineering & Hyper-parameterization
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems, to improve overall data quality and completeness
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Random Forest, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Python, R, Weka, NumPy, Keras/Scipy/Tensorflow. Excellence in at least ML library of these is highly desirable
- Great communication skills
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Data-oriented personality
- Engineering degree or commensurate experience required, with at least 2 years of experience in Data Science, solving for real-world problems.
Candidate should be open to work in flexible shifts (starting around 11 am/12 noon as we may need some overlap time with our US/Europe clients)
Candidate must be ready to work out of Gurgaon location.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.