HR Manager at Eucloid Data Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:565 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Eucloid - Data Consultant/Senior Data Analyst (3-8 yrs)
Title : Data Consultant/ Senior Data Analyst
Location : Gurgaon
About Company :
Eucloid is fast growing boutique consulting organization in Data and Digital marketing space. Founded by IIT, IIM and ISB alums, company focuses on enabling business solutions for its clients exploiting Data as the core lever. Company offers solutions in the space of Data engineering, Cloud, Data Science, Digital Marketing and Data Visualization. Company is developing a good list of clients and already has one of the fortune 100 company in its clients along with others.
Job description :
This position will lead data analysis work around digital marketing and web analytics for our customer's online platform. Person
- Will be working on outputs of various digital marketing platform and tool like Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
- May also need to work on the tasks like integration of customer data sources, building customer intelligence and create customer C360 profile.
- Will work to derive insight from the behavior of website visitors on aspects like conversion rates and funnel analysis.
- Will be responsible for customer interaction and will be presenting findings in customer meetings and reviews.
- Will collaborate with the platform, data science and engineering team in developing data insights that could be leveraged in decision making.
Desired background / skills /mindset:
- Bachelor degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Engineering, Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, etc.) from Tier 1 colleges or an MBA with good exposure to Quantitative courses from Tier 1 B-Schools.
- 3 or more years of professional experience in customer analytics, marketing analytics or related field in a quantitative role. Person having previous experience in Digital Marketing Analytics / Web Analytics would be preferred.
- Previous experience of working directly with clients in US or Europe is must
- Very strong analytical and Quantitative skills
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms
- Strong in SQL Skills
- Good knowledge of R or Python
- Experience in one on the BI tools like Tableau
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Succinct, proactive communication; storytelling using data
- Understanding of A/B testing frameworks
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to deliver results
- Focused on results and their implications (rather than methods/tools/process)
- Comfortable reprioritizing as situations change to maximize our impact
- Openness to work with different cultures and working styles
This person should be open to work in afternoon shifts (starting around 12 noon or 1 as we may need some overlap time with our US/Europe clients)