General Manager - HR at ETP International
Views:1660 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
ETP - General Manager/Head - Human Resource (14-18 yrs)
Job Description :
- Supervising recruitment life-cycle from diverse sources till onboarding.
- Conducting periodic review meetings with the hiring managers, Delivery/Practice Head and group head to discuss recruitment status and plan
- Closely work with International team for employee connect and recruitment closures.
- Share Recruitment MIS with management on weekly basis
- Collaborating with the business/hiring lead in defining a quarterly recruitment roadmap
- Drive internal employee welfare proactively
- Drive end-to-end Performance Management process across locations.
- Design & facilitate training calendar, budget and effectiveness across the organization
- Compensation Designing/ Benchmarking
- Manage POSH and other Statutory compliances
Skills & Experience :
- Around 14-18 years of experience in managing various facets of HR
- Should have worked extensively on IT recruitment (70%) and HR Operations (30%)
- Strong relationship building, persuasion skills, ability to drive HR with Business Goals
- Excellent organisational skills, spoken and presentation skills and an eye for detail
- Should be from Software industry only
- Ability to build relationship, possess negotiation skills and do objection handling
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, excel, word, ppt., social media platforms
Profile from Software Industry are preferred.
Maximum salary : 22 LPA