Associate Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:2706 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Ethics & Compliance Role - Training & Communication - Legal Domain - Internet/Online (7-15 yrs)
This position is responsible for proactively identifying compliance training needs, presenting recommendations for training improvement and designing and delivering training solutions, consistent with the objectives of the compliance team. This position is also responsible for the overall communication strategy for the compliance team, playing a key role in building a culture of compliance within the company and cultivating an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics.
1. Develops, implements and ensures the execution of a training and communications matrix for the compliance organization.
2. Develops and oversees the implementation of compliance training initiatives, ensuring alignment to overarching compliance strategy, including
(i) Conducting training needs assessments and program reviews;
(ii) Designing and providing strategic direction for the development of compliance training;
(iii) Determining the appropriate tools, technology and other resources to deliver training content (including e-learning, facilitator led training, etc); and
(iv) Ensuring the consistency of training portfolio and program across multiple training initiatives (for example, environmental, consumer protection, product safety, etc).
3. Determines the effectiveness of compliance training initiatives and identifies program improvements, including
(i) Identifying and implementing tracking tools and performance metrics (for example, program completion rates, pre and post-training testing knowledge assessments, etc);
(ii) Interpreting tracking and performance metric data;
(iii) Providing guidance and feedback to compliance subject matter expert team and facilitators on training performance;
(iv) Evaluating and determining solutions and processes to improve program content, materials and instructional methods; and
(v) Ensuring annual review by required compliance stakeholders of all training and communications.
4. Oversee the development of communications strategy, by:
(i) Identifying communication needs and selecting the most effective communications media (and channels within the business) for specific messages; and
(ii) Developing and approving compliance messaging to be integrated into various communications media and business unit channels.
5. Develop and maintain relationships with key cross-functional training and communications teams, driving alignment and integration of compliance training and communications programs into broader company programs, including operations and human resources. Collaborate with key business partners on training program needs, selection of training tools and facilitators, and driving innovate strategies to support the business and drive the compliance agenda forward.
6. Develops, implements and ensures the execution of a brand strategy for the compliance organization, consistent with building and maintaining a culture of compliance throughout the company.
7. Collaborates and leverages global compliance training and communications resources, developing relationships and ensuring that the company's compliance training, communications and branding strategy leverage global talent and resources.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.