Global Talent Acquisition Lead at ETG Group
Views:402 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ETG - Manager - Learning & Development (7-9 yrs)
Role : L&D Manager
Individual Contributor role
Reporting to L&D Head
About The Job:
- As a Learning and Development Manager, you will build large scale learning programs. You will spend your time analyzing business needs, managing stakeholders, designing training curriculum, and launching it through various delivery methods.
- You will help design and implement the learning strategy to improve impact. You will partner with the HR business partners and HR COE teammates to consult, identify and prioritize learning needs for the group - sharing these insights as well to craft the global Talent and L&D strategy and roadmap. You will partner effectively to ensure the launch, communication, delivery, and evaluation of learning & Development programs and experiences.
Core Job Functions:
- Understand and prioritize the most critical business needs to design global, scalable L&D strategies and programs
- Build and deliver engaging learning experiences across multiple media and platforms
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Help identify tools and resources to make development planning and learning opportunities self-service; help people find what they need when they need it.
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Design e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Drive adoption of the learning management systems/platforms
- Define the methodology for high impact digital learning
- Lead the design and curation (through direct team and vendors) of digital learning experiences.
How you get things done:
- Transparency: Doesn't shy away from a challenge and provides consultation and feedback to employees, managers, and leaders
- Grit: Rolling up your sleeves and getting stuff done excites you; you have a proven ability to influence and inspire change
- Innovation: Constantly challenging the status quo and knows the "way we've always done things" won't get results
- Good person: Ability to build solid relationships with all levels of employees across the organization
- Data driven: While gut instincts are amazing, when diving into a problem you collect the right data to inform your plans.
- Strong Communication Skills: Clear, concise and courageous in all modes of communication; able to large audiences both internally and externally
Experience you bring:
- 7+ Years in the L&D domain managing a span of 1000+ employees
- Deep knowledge and experience successfully implementing L&D and Talent strategies
- Demonstrated success in building, delivering, and measuring high-impact learning experiences to a diverse audience
- Well-versed in theory and practice of developing adult learners; you know the "rules" of L&D well enough to break them
- Trusted project and program manager, and can effectively manage multiple projects and partners at once
- Fueled by the ever-evolving needs of a dynamic, growing organization; you adopt change and thrive in ambiguity
- Skilled translator; you can effectively distill sophisticated ideas into digestible, relevant content
- Clear and engaging communicator, presenter, and facilitator (and always seeking to get better!)
- You're all about solutions and approach new ideas with an open-mind to creatively solve problems
- Effectively balance speed and quality; you leave everything better than when you found it and push for progress on every project you touch
- Exhibit grace under pressure and can effectively turn hard moments and/or sophisticated subject matter into growth opportunities
- You have previous exposure working with or within high-growth, fast-changing organizations
- Able to review research, and applying principles from relevant research in a business setting, as well as the strengths and drawbacks of what has been tried to date
- Should have experience to work in Corporate Setup - ability to talk to high level stakeholders like CFO, CTO, etc.,
- Ideally should have experience working with people from multiple countries and ethnicities.
Why join us?
- At ETG the world is your oyster! We're a fast-growing and continuously learning organization and team. You'll be encouraged and given opportunities to learn and implement new ideas
- Performance and merit-based opportunities.
Degrees/Field Of Study Required
Bachelors or Masters in any field, preferably HR, OB or I/ OP
Preferably certified in Psychometric Assessment tools
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Excel - Intermediate
- Microsoft SharePoint
- SAP SuccessFactors LMS and TMS (Optional)
- Articulate Storyline (Optional)