ET Media Labs - Digital Analyst - Digital Marketing Domain - IIT/NIT/BITS (1-3 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the daily execution of strategy & tactics, including the development of effective offers, the creation of rich landing pages promoting offers.
- Understanding client goals, creating and executing strategies to exceed these goals.
- Preparation and analysis of performance reports & review with clients.
- Providing strategic insights on the landing page, ad creative etc.
- Analyzes performance of digital campaigns across the level; provides tactical recommendations for increased performance.
- Assists in identifying opportunities that are most effective at driving conversions, revenue, ROI, and scale across Digital Marketing programs.
- Measures the success of campaigns using appropriate key performance indicator (KPI) classifications - impressions, clicks, CTR, CPC, CPA, CPM, conversions.
- Review and analyzes results from current program offerings & suggests changes and enhancements to help increase conversions, revenue and ROI.
- Assists in training on tactical processes and best practices to Junior Analyst(s).
- Attends and participates in all relevant meetings.
- Collect, report, analyse and interpret the digital analytics data to drive decision making and improve its digital products.
- Manage projects related to digital analytics from start to finish including data integration, report and dashboard automation, product analytics and insight, data collection, and product optimisation
- Lead the design and implementation of experiments for improving products such as A/B or split testing.
Skills Required :
- In depth knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads and Google Analytics would be preferred.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- A firm believer in stats and can weave stories around numbers.
- Aggressive about meeting goals & timelines.
- Editorial experience a plus.
- Strong writing and creativity skills.
- Detail-oriented, takes initiative.
- Able to effectively work independently, or at times as part of a team.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and combine creativity with strong quantitative skills.
Salary Offered - 5-10 LPA