Essenvia - Data Scientist (7-12 yrs)
- At Essenvia our team works on developing a range of innovative products to facilitate regulatory work flow of medical device companies.
- The Data Scientist will be responsible for building solutions that require analysing and transforming natural language data using NLP techniques. Solutions would require transforming unstructured data into useful features and developing dynamic similarity matrices and clusters.
- Extract useful information from medical device regulatory documents using NLP
- Leverage medical database to develop knowledge graph to identify relationships between various keywords in the documents
- Develop dynamic scoring models using structured and unstructured data to provide recommendations based on user search
Skills and Qualifications :
- 7+ years experience in data science
-Experience in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data and Text Mining, Natural Language Processing, Information Retrieval, Information Extraction and unsupervised clustering techniques
- Experienced in pattern recognition and information extraction from documents using OCR and other techniques
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Experienced in various scoring algorithm
- Experienced in various graph techniques
- Masters degree/PHD in stats, applied math, or related discipline
- Prior experience in machine learning product company is preferred