Senior Executive at EBEX Services - An Essel Group Company
Views:2243 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Essel Group - Deputy General Manager/General Manager - Litigation (14-19 yrs)
- Drafting/vetting/negotiating/finalizing/reviewing contracts and/or any other legal documentation where the Company has committed itself and access legal implications to protect the interest of the Company.
- Ensuring adequate coordination, communication and negotiation with the user departments and the other party for closure of the documents.
- Manage and conduct litigation involving the Company.
- Drafting / finalization of pleadings, and coordination with Company lawyers for effective representation before the courts, etc.,
- Manage and safeguard the intellectual property rights of the Company in conjunction with the corporate intellectual property department. Initiation of filing for registration of new/existing IP, renewals, etc., of the various marks
- Liasioning with the TM attorneys for follow-up of the various marks that come up for hearing and for various other tasks related to IP management
- Legal Verification/Due Diligence
- Property Due Diligence
- Advisory on routine day-to-day activities, transactions, laws, internal policies and procedures, legal protection and risk management etc.
- Provide timely legal support to all the user departments in the company such as marketing, logistics, supply chain, IT, content etc.
- Research on legal and business requirements and also of various acts, laws, regulations, their implications/applications
- Liasioning with attorneys, governmental authorities etc., for the matters/issues/transactions of the company
- Maintaining the legal MIS. Data Management - Monitoring the IP, Agreements/Documentation and Litigation tracker maintained in the Department
Functional Competencies -
- Sound knowledge of local law and regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively convey legal advice and documentation in a commercially sound and relevant manner
Behavioral Competencies -
- Proven knowledge and skills in conducting various work
- Good understanding and working knowledge of various laws
- Outstanding analytical abilities; a demonstrated ability to work independently and complete cases/projects in a timely manner
- Strong organization, presentation, communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, work to deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to work within a team and influence at all levels
Bijay Laxmi Singh