HR at Ador Talent Solutions
Views:937 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
ESG Specialist - BFSI (8-16 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name: Antal International
- Enhancing franchise value by establishing thought leadership and infrastructure for 'ESG financing - as a service' for ourselves and our OPs/corporates, scope includes:
- Develop and lead the implementation of a comprehensive ESG strategy aligned with the company's goals and values.
- Driving the placement of thematic bonds (social/ impact/ green/ sustainability) across both domestic & offshore investors
- Reverse origination, introduction of new ESG centric originators and further ESG storyboarding to help them with market making.
- Routinely provide inputs with updates on tax/compliance related efficient fund raising
- Widen investor coverage by tapping into newer investor sets, capable of participating in a thematic offshore bond, grants and targeted ESG raise (equity + debt)
- Assistance/Ideation on impact certification-as-a-service (possibly designing an impact scorecard like AFISAR for OPs and corporates)
- Co-owning existing OP relationships and advise them on strengthening their ESG narrative (for the ones who we believe hold potential on listed bond engagements)
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, regulations, and best practices related to ESG.
- Work closely with ESG Implementation and Marketing teams to drive external communication including social media engagement of group's ESG initiatives.
- Bring forward thought leadership in social/print media for our brand (including creative content, piecing impact, driving how we believe in 'profit with purpose'
- Identify, co-own, drive measurement, certification, quantification and continued engagement related to ESG at the group level. Assist on future external ESG measurement/quantification exercises (like Sustainalytics).
- Collaborate with investment teams to integrate ESG factors into investment decision-making processes. Identify ESG-related risks and opportunities that may impact financial performance. Design and oversee the measurement and reporting of ESG performance indicators.
- Produce regular reports for internal and external stakeholders to showcase the company's ESG impact.
- Engage with clients, shareholders, and other stakeholders to communicate the company's ESG initiatives and progress. Build and maintain strong relationships with ESG-focused organizations and networks.
Must Have :
- 8 to 16 years of relevant experience in investment banking or corporate finance along with relevant certification (e.g., Finance, Sustainability, Environmental Science, CFA, CSR) is preferred
- Extensive experience in ESG strategy development and implementation within the financial services sector.
- Strong knowledge of ESG frameworks (e.g., GRI, SASB, TCFD) and industry-specific ESG considerations.
- Strong sales experience and networking skills
- Interest in financial inclusion and the opportunities that this space represents.
- Educational qualification: MBA or CA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.