Manager - Human Resource at Eruvaka Technologies
Views:3319 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Eruvaka Technologies - Head - Strategy & Business Development (5-15 yrs)
Eruvaka Technologies serves the aquaculture industry by designing and building intelligent feeding systems that utilize complex algorithms, IoT and machine learning to precisely feed the shrimp. These systems help farmers to improve the profitability, protect the pond eco-systems by reducing the feed usage and provides the farmers with valuable insights. With customers in over 8 countries, we are expanding rapidly to deploy our systems across the world to achieve our mission of sustainable aquaculture. Our working environment is fast paced and highly collaborative, and employees are excited to use their talents to develop systems which will transform aquaculture.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across the company to plan and execute both long and short-term strategic goals.
- Build forward-looking roadmaps and source partnership opportunities that directly align with the company strategy
- Lead and execute various business development initiatives for expansion of Eruvaka into Latin America and South East Asia markets
- Partner with Research and Data teams to develop deep market insights
- Help manage the day to day business cadence, communicating progress and performance
- 4+ years of experience in strategy, consulting, business development
- Ability to both lead and execute independently and efficiently, with or without additional resources
- Someone who can learn new areas and subjects quickly, make thoughtful strategic decisions, and jump quickly on different priorities
- Strong written and communication skills, attention to detail
- Experience with strategic partnerships and Agriculture/Aquaculture industry is a plus