Assistant Manager - HR at People Konnect
Views:552 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
ERP Lead - Service Firm (16-23 yrs)
We are looking for FEMALE ERP lead with a leading service industry.
- Lead and Manage diverse delivery teams with proven extensive knowledge.
- Experience in managing large projects and enforcing adoption of firm wide methodologies and tools(e.g. source).
- Strong client services orientation and accustomed to taking an active role in executing projects. Engage with practice leads/sponsors in multiple geographies.
- Abreast with latest technology trends and ability to drive innovation
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring. Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback.
- Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training professionals
- Act as a model for advocating the importance of sound risk management.
Technical skills :
- SME in one of the focus areas of ERP Solutions (SAP, Oracle, WorkDay)
- Experience in Large scale global transformation space
- The individual should have in-depth knowledge in managed services and implementation/transformation
- Should have experience in industry-leading ERP technology
- Exposure to the latest cloud-based ERP technologies is a must
- Expect him/her to possess thought leadership skill, providing the point of view on industry problems and leading team
- Multiple end to end implementation experience for Global accounts.
- Prior experience as practice lead in consulting or professional services organization.
- Should have experience in presales, project Management methodologies and understand project execution tools.
- Strong experience in one of the 6 priority sectors (Financial Services/Healthcare & Life sciences/Industrial manufacturing, Telecom, Media & comms./Consumer markets/Energy & natural resources etc.