HR Manager at Eroute Technologies
Views:747 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:225
Eroute Technologies - Manager/Senior Manager - Finance & Accounts (5-8 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Candidate should be responsible for leading a team in Finance & Accounts, with a deep understanding of accounting practices, financial planning & budgeting, preparation of financial statements, Cash Flows /annual reports, financial accounting and reconciliation.
2. Candidate would be expected to manage banking relationships.
3. Proficient in English communication and accounting tools/ MS windows.
4. Proficiency in various laws and regulations such as Companies Act 2013, Indian GAAPs, Taxation law
5. Liaisoning with Auditors and Closure of statutory audit and Internal audit.
6. Monthly closing of books of account and Monthly MIS Reporting and presentation to Management
7. Maintaining internal controls to ensure smooth functioning
Ideal candidate should be CA with the added qualification of MBA/ CFA.
About Us :
Eroute Technologies Private Limited is card-based payment company with a mission to redefine spending experience with real-time visibility and control for new-age families. The Noida based company has recently been granted In-principle authorization to issue and operate pre-paid instruments in the country by the Reserve Bank of India and proposes to launch innovative payment solutions targeting tech-savvy millennials and Gen Z's who are the chief wage earners and contribute to over 70% of total household income in the country.