Talent Advisor at Ericsson
Views:378 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Ericsson - Circle Head - Managed Services (18-30 yrs)
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we- ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting opportunity!
- We are looking for a member to be part of our Managed Services team! As a part of our MSIP Deployment team, you will play a key role in running the delivery of services and resources on our - live- customer network, broadcast platform and/or IS/IT infrastructure.
- Based on our customer's network specifics, you will ensure the coordination of our technology integration deployment, the quality of the implementation, the adequacy of the testing procedures and tools, the accurate acceptance and the smooth handover to our operations team according to Ericsson's and the customer's network particularities and requirements.
- Manage end-to-end deployment and delivery of integration activities for specific customer, including preparation of the live customer network or IS/IT infrastructure and assisting the program manager in resources and timing definition and tracking
- Validate and approve integration test results for a new service, terminal and equipment type or vendor
- Secure the availability and accuracy of the customer's asset configuration information to be used by all delivery units
- Ensure deployment management activities are efficiently performed and supported by other delivery organizations and functions
- Seek customer approval for deployment solutions and negotiate penalties in the case of customer non-acceptance
- Participate on various organizational change boards, and forums as needed and coordinate customer participation as vital
- Ensure acceptance tests are performed locally and globally with customer involvement and approval as vital
- Approve the release and deployment strategy based on customer requirements and ensure execution of accurate hand-over to operations
- Continuously work towards efficiency, improvements, and quality in service delivery
To be successful in the role one must have:
- Deployment and integration delivery management
- Change management
- Release and deployment management
- Efficiency improvement management
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Deciding and initiating action
- Results-oriented and commercial thinking
- Persuading and influencing
- Relating and networking
What's in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds - you will be redefining it. You won- t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.