Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:5151 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Equity Valuations Controller - Banking (6-10 yrs)
We are looking for someone to use their expertise and join UBS team in Mumbai
- Supervise and facilitate Equity Valuation Control Service (VCS) delivery in India (Mumbai)
- Lead various projects/audits/India initiatives, etc. and help build brand for Equities VCS in India.
- Build strong working relationships within all key areas within the organization, including the India Management, trading desks, trade support and business unit controllers
- Ensure that appropriate reserves are calculated given the nature and risks of the portfolio
- Report on the accuracy of reserves and valuations to senior management
- Develop improved testing and analysis processes, based on understanding of the business and positions
- Review and management any work performed by a 3rd party strategic partner.
- Will be integral to the identification and resolution of global valuation related issues ranging from those originating within the Organization and from external regulatory bodies.
- Your team :
The role will be in the UBS Valuations team based in Mumbai and functionally support Equity Valuation Control teams globally.
India team will jointly work with Onshore to execute processes while Onshore will perform final review of the work.
- Your experience and skills :
- 6+ years of experience in the industry with strong knowledge in vanilla and structured cash and derivative products within Equity
- Fair understanding of IPV, Valuation Adjustment, FVH, IFRS 13/Prudential valuation processes at large investment banks
- A very strong written and verbal communicator, having good knowledge of presentation skillsto facilitate team branding.
- Experience of working in a similar organizational structure with a number of onshore and offshore contact points
- Experience working with senior leadership teams on sensitive matters.
- An expert at building networks and connections
- Known for leading by example when challenging the status quo
- A hands on leader, open communicator, collaborative and used to flat hierarchies
- A great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
- A team player
- Proactive and can take ownership of issues and work in a dynamic and often unsupervised environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.