HR Consultant at Spectral Conusltants
Views:7673 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Equity Research/Credit Research/Financial Modeling Analyst (4-8 yrs)
1. MBA Finance from premier institute/CFA/CA or equivalent
2. Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in credit evaluation fixed income products / in equity research.
3. Database usage experience - Bloomberg, Capital IQ.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Analyzing issuers via financial analysis, evaluation of industry positioning
2. Assessment of management and strategy, among other factors.
3. Keep track of relevant news for the portfolio and analyse potential impact.
4. Building and maintaining financial models (historical and forecasts) and other investment-related infrastructure that supports our credit recommendations and investments across sectors.
5. Contribute and present information to clients during reviews and meetings
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.