Manager at Spectral Consultants
Views:37657 Applications:760 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Equity Research - Company Valuation - Big4 (5-10 yrs)
We are on look for a person who is expertise in Equity research and wants to work on company Valuation profile. Its a multidimensional role which includes Global Client, People and project management. This person will get an opportunity to work upon Multiple sector.
The team works on a range of valuation methodologies such as DCF, Purchase Price Allocation, Relative Valuation, Options Valuation, etc. We also help with secondary research for business valuation engagements and business development activities, such conducting economy and industry research, company research and bench marking exercises.
Leading Business valuation engagements for the purposes as mergers & acquisition, financial reporting.
- Performing business valuation across various sectors various geographies Europe, US, Australia
- The Business valuation utilizing various approaches like DCF and Relative valuation
- Building and reviewing modules
- Testing of assumptions
- Writing Reports
Working on and leading mid to high complexity valuation engagements in the areas of :
- Business valuations using DCF and market-multiples based approaches
- Purchase price allocation and Impairment testing of goodwill and intangibles as per US GAAP/IFRS accounting standards
- Value allocation and valuation of preferred equity using CVM, OPM & PWERM methodologies (under 409a or ASC 861)
- Financial due diligence and post-deal analysis
- CA/MBA with experience in Equity Research.
- Strong people, Client, project Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.