Talent Scout II at Winfort Services
Views:8280 Applications:769 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:242
Equity Research - BFSI (2-4 yrs)
As a member of the Global Research team in Bangalore the job primarily involves working with an onshore counterpart on financial modelling, analysis and report writing to support research output.
Key activities involve :
- Creating, maintaining and updating financial models on a regular basis with guidance from onshore
- Fundamental and financial analysis on industry and individual companies
- Make meaningful contribution to research reports with guidance from onshore counterparts
- Maintaining and updating various databases
- Tracking and analysing important news and events and their impact on coverage
- Working on various client requests independently in a timely and accurate manner
- Working on global products
Skills/Experience Required :
The candidate must have :
-Undergraduate degree from a top-tier school (IITs/NITs/BITS Pilani) preferably in a quantitative discipline such as math, science, engineering, computer science
- Extensive programming skills - VB, .NET, C/C++/C#, R, Python
- Around 2-4 years of financial industry experience preferably in equity research
- None required, but it will be beneficial to hold a CFA/FRM designation
- Knowledge and understanding of various valuation methodologies and statistical/quantitative techniques
- Good written and oral/presentation skills; Can respond quickly, efficiently and accurately to ad-hoc requests
- Diligent, organized and should be able to work in a team
Audit requirement :
- To abide by the Group Compliance Policy by containing compliance risk in conjunction with the relevant Compliance Department. The term compliance embraces all relevant laws, rules, and codes with which the business has to apply.
- To continually re-assess the operational risks inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures, management restructures, and the impact of new technology in conjunction with the donor Group companies.
- To maintain internal control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators
- Candidate need to implement the Group Compliance Policy as applicable to their role
- The requirement for each employee to be aware of the Operational Risk scenario associated with their role, and to ensure that all actions during their employment with taking account of the likelihood of operational risk occurring
- Experience in Python is mandate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.