HR Consultant at Intellectual Capital HR Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3112 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Equity Research Analyst - NBFC Sector (1-15 yrs)
Position: Research analyst
Candidates with Financial background working in an NBFC Co into Finance profile can also apply for this position.
Equity Research Analyst - NBFC Sector in Institutional Broking
- Management Interaction: Regular interactions with top management of NBFCs.
- Report Writing: Prepared in-depth sector reports on sectoral issues, RBI actions, pre and post earnings season (for NBFC's under coverage), thematic reports including interest rate cycle, asset quality cycle, BASEL III, Capital cliff, Dynamic provisioning, Stress testing, Restructuring, Bond yields impact etc.
- Prepared quarterly company's earning's preview / review reports, corporate actions and other ad-hoc reports, initiating coverage reports including sections on comp overview, management, investment case, valuation, risk.
- Financial Modeling: Built end-to-end Financial models for NBFCs, identifying key revenue/cost drivers, forecasting and target price determination using Relative Valuation techniques.
- Restructuring Models including calculating Core RoEs, Consolidating earnings, Rights issue, Stress testing
- Updating models on latest earnings release, corporate actions etc. Preparing Quarterly estimates/ Previews
- Sensitivity analysis of various events/regulations on covered companies, Maintenance of Sectoral Databases.
- Handling Client (Buy Side Analyst, Investors) queries on a range of issues
Intellectual Capital HR Consulting Pvt. Ltd
A - 405A, Galleria, Hiranandani, Powai,
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.