Senior Search Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:4029 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Equity Research Analyst - IT/Infrastructure/Banking Sector (7-13 yrs)
- Analyzing the Sector.
- Use of financial models and equity valuation methodologies to arrive at the intrinsic/ fair value of a stock.
- Writing Sector reports.
- Use of ratio analysis and common size financial statements to help client make financial decisions.
- Writing reports on the stocks.
- Analysing all the events on the sector
- Covering multiple stocks.
- Organizing events with the company for our clients- Company relationship should be good.
- Proficiency in Excel, Power Point and Word to make detailed reports and presentations.
- Expertise in using Bloomberg and Reuters to improve the efficiency of research.
Education & Experience :
- Graduate / MBA / CA + USCFA
- 7 - 12 years of Research Analyst experience in Stock Broking, KPO or IR firms
Key Job Requirements :
- Strong - Fund Manager- mindset - ability to analyse and predict market trends and smell opportunities for enhancing personal and client wealth
- In depth knowledge of stock broking sector and economy
Key Points :
- Independent thinking
- Focus on Absolute return and not relative returns
- Money making Ideas/Wealth creation
- Bottom up approach
- Direct Interaction and Learning with the professional investors
- No - maintenance- research.
- For Large cap they have support of Institutional Research