Director at Smart HR Solutions
Views:208 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Equity Research Analyst - BFS (4-6 yrs)
Equity Research Analyst - Fundamental
- Experience in/ Insight into Multiple sectors and Companies on BSE /NSE
- Ability to write a clear, crisp and insightful research reports on company, sectors or relevant themes
- Excellent understanding of financial/valuation models, Ratios
- Hands on experience in and knowledge of valuation techniques in analyzing stocks
- Experience in use of data feeds like Bloomberg, Reuters, ACE Equity, Capitalline etc., is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of computers, spreadsheet, presentation writing, and report writing
- Strong analytical skills, reasoning, and ability to multi-task
- Proven skills as a financial analyst, together with the ability to communicate clearly about stocks/sectors/themes
- Good networking and relationship building skills
Job Description-: Day to day activities involves:
- Initiate in-depth company coverage, conduct research on various sectors and identify potential companies for long term investments.
- Build detailed financial models of various companies under coverage to produce potential valuations on companies.
- Be responsible for writing and publishing research reports as well as communicate recommendations to sales/ relationship mangers teams and clients.
- Interact with the management of the companies under coverage, attending analyst meets and conference calls, continuous follow up on the company, interact with top management for its future endeavours
- Interact with the clients to solve their queries on recommended portfolios/stocks/sectors in order to help then undertake informed decisions on their investments and help them to maximize returns.
- Candidate should have worked as a sell side analyst and advised clients on companies and industry developments
- To update clients on any latest developments in the stocks under coverage, provide quarterly and annual performance update of the same