Partner at Talencia Consulting LLP
Views:2492 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Equity Analyst - Midcap Sector - Retail Research - Stock Broking Firm (8-15 yrs)
Organisation: One of the leading stock broking firms in India
Role: Midcap Analyst - Retail Research
Reporting to: Head of Retail Research
Location: Mumbai / Delhi
- Developing screeners and comprehensive analytical framework to filter out stocks for focussed research.
- Deep down research on filtered out stocks which involves exhaustive financial analysis; meeting with company management/ stakeholders/ channel partners; attending AGMs/ earning calls and any other possible research tools
- Working on Financial Models; updating historical numbers, building financial projections and carrying out valuation using appropriate methodology.
- Developing thematic portfolio and evaluating its performance with benchmark indices.
- Preparing/ publishing reports on stock idea (initiating coverage reports and periodic updates), market outlook, industry scenario, economy, regulatory actions and any other matter of investor interest.
- Handling ad-hoc research requests as per investor requirements
- Building and maintaining databases tracking key macroeconomic indicators/industry KPIs; Tracking news, events and results of the companies under coverage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.