Equirus Securities - Company Secretary & Compliance Officer (3-5 yrs)
We are looking to induct to our team diligent, rule following, law abiding, ethical and meticulous compliance manager/company secretary.
Qualification: Qualified Company Secretary (membership number is mandatory)
Job Description & Key responsibilities:
- Ensuring end to end compliance with provisions of Companies Act and rules made thereunder. Person should be well aware of latest developments happening in Company law and should be able to ensure 100% compliance with Companies Act.
- Ensuring compliance for wealth management business including SEBI (Portfolio Managers) Regulations, SEBI (Investment Advisers) Regulations, SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations and all applicable laws.
- Drafting of Notice, Agenda, Minutes of Board & General meetings, policies & procedures.
- Maintenance & updating of all statutory registers & records under applicable laws
- Liaison with Registrar of Companies/SEBI and ensuring all compliance & secretarial filings are done in time without any exception.
- Coordinating with external lawyers, auditors and consultants in ensuring that all statements/documents/forms are prepared before time and reviewed before filing.
- Coordinating with all stakeholders/auditors to ensure internal audits are completed advance in time.
- Person would also be managing securities, shares, ESOPs for the company and will act as advisor in issue of shares and other securities.
- Corporate Governance - Person would be advising on good governance practices and ensuring compliance under various Corporate, Securities and other Business Laws. Person would be conscience keeper of the organisation and therefore we expect high level of trust and work ethics.