Leadership Hiring - Talent Acquisition at Epsilon
Views:1502 Applications:336 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:316
Epsilon - Lead - C&B Analyst (6-11 yrs)
About Epsilon :
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that's built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID-, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon's award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI.
With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world's top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
What You'll Do :
We are on the path of growth and transformation and if you are interested in leading the change, come join us.
- The HR Team in Epsilon India is focused on delivering an associate experience that gives people a reason to invest their talent and their energies in our organization every day. As part of the Team, the individual would focus on delivering a delightful associate experience and enable the creation of a vibrant work environment where associates feel supported, developed and informed to grow themselves and the business while championing the values of - Passion, Accountability, and Collaboration- we proudly stand for.
- We are looking for an experienced Compensation Analyst with exceptional consultation and guidance on various compensation domains ranging from developing, implementing and managing compensation structure.
- Understand organization job roles, design ranges that aligned to the Business Strategy.
- Develop and demonstrate good knowledge of business lines and products/services
- Manage the regular external and internal benchmarking study.
- Work with our external consultants to leverage their knowledge and expertise in the development of the company compensation & benefits packages and initiatives.
- Be a key member of the HR team and business to identify ways to improve operational efficiency. Assess current practices and issues, provide statistical analysis of current situation and recommendations of actions required
- Partner with the Corporate Reward team, talent acquisition and HRBP to ensure alignment of the global and local practices.
- Participates in job levelling and grading of jobs using established processes.
- Manage the annual pay review process by providing the relevant reward inputs to the stakeholders.
- Delivers compensation and benefits training/communications as required.
- Participates in compliance activities.
- Participate, implement and manage Compensation initiatives and projects at a Company level, which deliver high performance outcomes aligned to the business strategy.
- Develop ongoing communication methods to report key performance indicators and labor market trends to relevant stakeholders.
- Participate in the development and implementation of a broad spectrum of HR programs and initiatives.
What You'll Need:
- 6 + years of professional experience in HR with a minimum of 3 years as a Compensation and Benefits Analyst
- Immense knowledge on current India employment rules and regulations
- Expert on India Markets, Compensation, Benefits . Preferred experience on Global Mobility and APAC knowledge (not mandatory)
- Hands on experience with quantitative and qualitative research
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of building compensation packages and bonus programs for various departments and seniority levels
- Excellent understanding of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- Extensive experience in Salary benchmarking
- Good analytical skills
- Familiarity with labor legislation laws
- Excellent on MS Office (excel sheets, presentations etc)
- Familiarity with SAP / successfactors or similar HR software (HRIS)
- Previous experience of liason with global C&B teams
- Handled employee queries (Benefits specifically), Insurance life cycle.
- Bachelors /Masters in Finance / CA Inter