People Team at epifi Technologies
Views:1762 Applications:475 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:139
Epifi Technologies - Strategy Analyst/Associate (3-8 yrs)
Who we are:
Simply put, a neo-banking startup for digital natives. Our mission is to help our users demystify their finances, maximize their savings and spend intelligently. We are building a highly secure - hub- - a savings account that allows you to consolidate your finances in a single intuitive view.
Who we- re looking for:
Exceptional, innovative people! Passionate about delightful user experiences, clear about doing the right thing and hungry to impact millions of lives.
Why you should work with us: We are about doing the right thing always, both for our team and users. We are a positive, transparent and inclusive community celebrating success together, encouraging bias for action and individual brilliance. We are ambitious and want everyone thinking - impact and growth- . Our office is not just fun, it is human, nimble and business-like.
With rich experience in the world's leading tech companies and banks, we deeply and equally understand both the - fin- and - tech- in fintech. Funded by leading global VCs, we- re in pursuit of a fantastic experience for both our consumers and colleagues.
What this role is about
The Strategy group works in small project teams to find solutions to complex business challenges, operating as an internal consulting group to define and drive strategic, operational and organizational improvements across epiFi. Typical projects might involve finding opportunities to grow user engagement, optimizing pricing and monetisation for new products, or providing strategic guidance on large acquisitions and partnerships. Our strategy associates are equally passionate about structured problem solving and data analysis as about zooming out to develop compelling, synthesized insights and recommendations.
At epiFi, you will-
- Work with a small team, managing your own workstream(s) as you go
- Use storytelling skills to persuasively communicate your recommendations and influence decisions by building consensus and mobilizing towards execution
- Structure complex, ambiguous and potentially charged business issues for decision-making
- Gather and analyze large amounts of information quickly and problem solve effectively
- Build consensus among cross-functional teams and influence decision-making within leadership audiences
- Work closely with Product Managers, product area leadership and functions to operationalize recommendations
You should apply if you
- Have an MBA or graduate degree or equivalent practical experience
- Have 3-8 years of experience in strategy/management consulting firms
- Have a demonstrated record of problem-solving and analytical skills, including modeling and presentation skills
- Possess effective communication and interpersonal skills