Assistant Manager at Rays Power Infra Private Limited
Views:2898 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
EPC Head - Solar Industry (15-25 yrs)
1. Oversee and direct project site activities in a manner that delivers the project within safety, cost and time targets set by the Management;
2. Ensure that the sub-contractors meet the contractual conditions of performance as per the scope of work and timeline;
3. Develop an activity plan with appropriate sequencing to ensure that project construction activity, execution and commissioned within the contractual COD date;
4. Identify project risks and develop mitigation plans to ensure project timelines are not compromised;
5. Ensure subcontractors and site staff operate in compliance with local construction and safety regulations;
6. Review the work progress on a daily basis and publish progress reports as per the project reporting requirements and publish the required routine reports on time;
7. Track, manage and process all variations in accordance with company policy and within budgetary constraints.
8. Ensure safety standards of the site are adhered to by the mechanical works subcontractors when work is underway and regulations relating to health, safety and the environment (HSE) are adhered to.
9. Planning, monitoring and controlling material, manpower, and machinery required for the project.
10. Understand the site level challenges and the deadlines set by Project Manager.
11. Responsible for monitoring, overseeing project budgets and ensuring project costs remain within budget.
12. Provide inputs for preparing a work plan and project/methodology/ seasonal budget.
13. Coordinate activities of various sections for the best possible utilization of resources whilst maintaining targeted production.
14. Oversee maintenance of IMS -Quality Management System and Safety Management System.
15. Achieve all internal budget targets viz. Turnover, Margins, collections, and remittances.
16. Maintain regular contacts with client representatives for timely decisions on matters related to work.
17. Periodically report the progress of the works to the COO.
Note: Minimum experience of 10 Years in the solar industry and having worked on 100MW solar EPC project is mandatory.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.