Eos Capital Advisors - Assistant Vice President - Investment Banking - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-10 yrs)
Looking for a candidate with at least 5 years of experience in Investment Banking (Debt Syndication and Private Equity).
Base Location - Bhopal
The person will be expected to:
- Lead the end-to-end execution of transactions.
- Lead a team of Associates and Analysts and supervise the execution of funding proposals for clients for products such as Term loans, Working Capital loans, Structured Debt, Private Equity, M&A transactions, etc.
- Handle existing corporate relationships of EosCapital and analyze possible business opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, prospective clients, lenders, and PE and VC funds.
- Assist in the generation and conversion of new business leads.
Skills and Qualifications :
- CA or MBA (from a premier institute).
- Relevant experience of at least 5 years of having worked directly on fund-raising transactions.
- Candidates with existing strong relationships with the lenders such as PFC, IREDA, REC, and other Govt. NBFCs and PSU Banks and PE & VC funds are preferred.
- Sufficient experience of direct client interaction.
- Should have good written and verbal communication & presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively with a mix of long & short term deadlines
- Position will be based out of Bhopal but the candidate will be expected to travel to different locations across India for mandates
Eos Capital Advisors is a New Delhi headquartered Investment Banking and Advisory firm engaged in providing Capital Syndication services (Private Equity as well as Debt), M&A, and Restructuring Advisory and Corporate Finance solutions to leading corporates and emerging entrepreneurs. The firm focuses on Infrastructure (Roads, Renewable & Conventional Energy, Affordable Housing, Logistics) and Consumer (Healthcare & Education) sectors.
Please check our website eoscapital.in for more information about our business.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.