Recruitment Lead at Enzen Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:237 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Enzen - Solution Architect - GIS (10-14 yrs)
About Enzen (www.enzen.com) :
Enzen is a global energy and environment company providing high-end solutions to the energy and utilities industries. Enzen services and solutions are designed and calibrated after in-depth research and understanding of the customer needs, leveraging the rich experience and sound technical and practical knowledge of its knowledge practitioner.
Enzen has become a partner of choice, successfully implementing projects for global utilities across India, the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia, Kazakh, Spain, Turkey & many more. Enzen began its journey in 2006 and continues to deliver significant value, transforming the world for a greener tomorrow.
What are we looking for:
Solution Architect in GIS
Role Summary :
- The Solution Architect has primary responsibility for defining, Support the ENZEN team worldwide by defining solutions and patterns that demonstrate the business value of our geospatial technology. We are seeking an individual with a strong background in Java and open soruce development technologies who is comfortable designing enterprise class information systems and software solutions from the requirements gathering stage through the design and architecture phase. In this role also need to coordinate development, testing, tuning, deployment, and operations.
- Will be having related technology experience, domain knowledge (for example, in utility, retail, or commercial), and knowledge of geospatial concepts, service abstraction, and software solutions. We're looking for people with solid experience in technical consulting, solution design, project envisioning, and project management.
- Enterprise Solutions Architect meeting face to face with clients and facilitating a methodology to assist them in determining their business requirements and ultimately the technical workflows that will support business needs.
Key Responsibilities :
- Expertise in Leading GIS softwares such as Esri ArcGIS Server Technologies, Open source GIS Frameworks and GIS Architecture
- End-to-End Technical Delivery including overseeing businessrequirements, solution architecture, software development andquality control.
- Act as a liaison between users and GIS development teams to ensurecustomer requirements are well understood.
- Customer engagement on requirements, overall solution architectureand design presentations
- Provide assistance to GIS Development, Quality Engineering, UserExperience and Implementations on various aspects of the GISsolution.
- Provide estimates, technical write up, solution architecture and presentations for GIS solution.
- Responsible for designing, developing, analyzing, testing, documenting, releasing and supporting GIS applications.
- Define customer requirements, translate them into new softwaredesigns and contribute significantly in building software releasescontaining these new capabilities
- Manage the development staff to meet deadlines and deliver a highquality product.
- Strong understanding of Systems Integration and defining scalablearchitectures that incorporate numerous, complex integrations basedon a variety of technologies such as GIS, Web Services, DataReplication, etc.
- Manage the release levels of the software at the clients as well as the maintenance associated with these releases.
- Clear understanding of SDLC with proven expertise in managing highly critical projects with very complex requirements
- Maturity to understand the software development methodology toemploy for each project based on the schedule, operational, andbusiness requirements, i.e. whether Iterative, Agile etc.
- Conversant in JAVA, C#, ASP.NET, SQL and Java technologies and should beable to provide architectural guidance on both platforms, owning thesolutions and application architecture in entirety
- All other duties as assigned
- Strong Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Strong Knowledge of Agile Methodologies / Scrum
- Expertise in RDBMS such as Oracle related to design / developmentactivities
- Knowledge of Leading GIS software solutions such as ArcGIS Server Advanced Enterprise architecture, Opengeo Suite etc,.
- Expertise in Map Tiling / Caching
- Experience with current technology implementation patterns includingservice-oriented and cloud
- Knowledge of IT security concepts and implementation patterns withinEsri technology or any GIS open source plat forms
- Mobile Device Development (iOS, Android, Windows Phone) is a plus.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical ideas, whether to othertechnical peers or non-technical project managers or customers
- Highly proficient in Technical writing.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and teamwork skills.
- BE / MCA/ Post Graduate
- Certification(s) in Solution Architecture Program(s)
- Min 10+ years of experience in solution design and architecture
In addition to the qualification & Exposure, we look at the following skills to be an Enzenite :
- Ability to work, lead & synergize the team and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Openness to travel across the Globe
- More about Enzen www.enzen.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.