Recruitment Lead at Enzen Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:207 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Enzen - Senior Content Writer - Knowledge Studio Team (7-15 yrs)
About us (Enzen Global Solutions: www.enzen.com):
Enzen Global is an innovative & knowledge-based Consulting, Engineering and Operations organization exclusively working on Energy and Utility (Gas, Power, and Water) sectors. We provide outcome-based turnkey solutions, blending industry best practices and leading-edge ideas with a continuous focus on meeting our customers' expectations.
We work with clients across the value chain to deliver sustainable and lasting improvements to their efficiency and performance. As part of our solution suite, we provide strategy, consulting, digital, technology, management, and operations services. In addition, we develop the commercially successful use of renewable resources to deliver a transformative advantage for our customers.
Enzen focuses on delivering outcomes and has a wide range of advisory and engineering services for the power, water, gas and renewable energy sectors, supported by our specialised Business Units and unique Centres of Excellence. These cover Business Operations, Business Transformation, Enterprise Solutions and Energy & Water Network Operations, and help deliver high-quality, effective, need-specific solutions. Our project work includes but is not limited to smart utility networks, technology optimisation, capital efficiency, asset management and mergers & acquisitions.
Founded in 2006, the business has grown and developed across the globe, with a presence in the UK, India, USA, Spain, Australia, Turkey and Kazakhstan
This is a full-time position working for our Knowledge Studio team based in our corporate headquarters in Bangalore, India.
We are looking for a Senior Content Writer (Min 7 years of experience) to work closely with our business units to develop public-facing case studies, outlining our our efforts towards sustainable growth of energy sector. For this role, you will need to be comfortable planning, writing and editing content for a broad range of topics, with the goal of continually improving the representation of our work, thereby inspiring the audience for adopting sustainable energy practices.
The ideal candidate loves both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing of long form case studies, and has a passion for storytelling. The candidate should prefer and thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses lightweight processes to have a huge impact.
- Coordinating case studies across various business areas
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, product marketers and business execution teams to serve a global content audience.
- Research, write and edit case studies
- Conduct revisions, where necessary
- Write case study-based video scripts, as necessary
- Develop and design case study-based sales slides, as necessary
- Post-secondary education in journalism, communications or a related field
- 10+ years experience as a full-time writer in B2B marketing roles, including customer case studies or success stories
- Talent for writing compelling headlines and telling engaging customer stories with an online portfolio to prove it
- Good time management and ability to prioritize work flows
- Strong oral and written communication
- Ability to work across various levels of the organization while building trust and partnerships
- Ability to keep things simple and to the point; translating complex concepts into easy to understand materials is essential
- Highly organized
- Self-starter, self-motivated
- Ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
Impressive candidates selected to advance through our rigorous evaluation and hiring process will be contacted.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.