Recruitment Lead at Enzen Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:33 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Enzen - SAP Plant Maintenance Consultant (10-18 yrs)
About Enzen: www.enzen.com
Enzen Global is an innovative & knowledge-based Consulting, Engineering and Operations organisation exclusively working on Energy and Utility (Gas, Power and Water) sectors. We provide outcome based turnkey solutions, blending industry best practices and leading-edge ideas with a continuous focus on meeting our customers' expectations.
We work with clients across the value chain to deliver sustainable and lasting improvements to their efficiency and performance. As part of our solution suite, we provide strategy, consulting, digital, technology, management and operations services. In addition, we develop the commercially successful use of renewable resources to deliver a transformative advantage for our customers.
Enzen focuses on delivering outcomes and has a wide range of advisory and engineering services for the power, water, gas and renewable energy sectors, supported by our specialised Business Units and unique Centres of Excellence. These cover Business Operations, Business Transformation, Enterprise Solutions and Energy & Water Network Operations, and help deliver high-quality, effective, need-specific solutions. Our project work includes but is not limited to smart utility networks, technology optimisation, capital efficiency, asset management and mergers & acquisitions.
Founded in 2006, the business has grown and developed across the globe, with a presence in the UK, India, USA, Spain, Australia, Turkey and Kazakhstan.
- The Functional expert shall be responsible for Understanding / Identification of Utility Business Requirements, Mapping of Existing Business Process, Alignment of Software Solution with Utility Business needs and Overall implementation/usability of SAP ERP and Other Associated Software Solutions.
- Interact with users and work towards analysing user related, acceptance related, technical and functional issues of SAP ERP System and work towards closure of them.
- Interact with the ABAP development team by preparing functional specifications required and delivering them using the functional design documentation (FDD)
- Would be aware of the SAP Activate methodology in use for the SAP S/4HANA projects
This will also involve identification of key functional/technical risks associated with the various modules and work with developers/SI Team towards closure
- Assist by coordinating for IT/OEM audit activity and closure of gaps and findings.
- Application Implementation, Maintenance and Enhancement projects.
- Should have good analytical and problem solving skills in both Support and Projects.
- Liaise with business users to understand the requirements and deliver to the requirement by self-developing, coordinating with the other technical team.
- Carryout System Testing of the fixed Incidents and update defects in Quality Center then coordinate with business for the UAT signoff and then manage the release/deployment of the fix.
- Delivering Impact assessment/solutions for change requests raised by business users.
- Assessing and suggesting the required upgrades in the form of support packs/enhancement packs
- Manage, coordinate and report application major incidents (P1 & P2)
- Preparation of cutover plan/RFC for implementation.
- Build end to end documentation and catalogue for supported applications and known errors.
- Hand out and give Knowledge Transfer sessions to the team for development.
- Support to Design daily, weekly and monthly management reports for client.
- Business Engagement - Engaging with business proactive to build trust and relationship for better stakeholder management.
- 7+ years functional consultant experience in SAP PM with Asset Management (EAM) Module
- Minimum 3 full lifecycle SAP EAM implementation experience
- Experience in implementation, and support of the SAP Plant Maintenance module with Asset Management & Linear asset Management.
- Should have experience of executing 1 End to end S/4 HANA PM/EAM Implementation
- Should have knowledge on activation of FIORI APPS
- Should have knowledge about PM Information systems like MTTR, MTBR, Cost analysis, Material availability reporting and Breakdown analysis etc.
- Experience in gathering business requirements, providing conceptual and detailed designs to meet business needs, performing necessary SAP configurations, writing detail specifications for development of custom programs, testing, co-ordination of transports to production and post-go live support
- Have good understanding of organizing a Test Plan with respect to Business Process.
- Should be able to assist the customers with business case for the development of the chosen option.
- Should have very good communication skills
- Proactive in identifying issues and coming out with solution
- Good understanding and hands on experience in the below functionalities :
- PM Master Data
- Order types
- Breakdown Maintenance
- Corrective Maintenance / Preventive maintenance
- Refurbishment Management
- Warranty Claim processing
- Task list management
- Work Clearance Management
- Asset Management
- Linear Asset Management
- Workflows in PM
- Fair knowledge of SAP PS, MM, CO, EHS and QM integration with SAP Plant maintenance
- Should have good cross module integration knowledge especially controlling functions.
- Conceptualize and conduct UAT sessions, manage Cutover, parallel runs and Go-Lives
- Use SAP Migration Cockpit/LSMW to migrate legacy data from legacy systems to SAP S/4HANA Systems
- Experience in functional document preparation, functional specification for ABAP objects, guiding technical team for development objects.
- Analytical/Problem solving skills. SDLC, testing & defect management
- BE/B.Tech/MCA/MSC or higher qualification
- SAP certification (Preferred)