Recruitment Lead at Enzen Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:883 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Enzen - Manager - Policy - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-10 yrs)
About Enzen (www.enzen.com)
- Enzen is a global energy and environment company providing high-end solutions to the energy and utilities industries. Enzen services and solutions are designed and calibrated after in-depth research and understanding of the customer needs, leveraging the rich experience and sound technical and practical knowledge of its knowledge practitioner.
- Enzen has become a partner of choice, successfully implementing projects for global utilities across India, the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia, Kazakh, Spain, Turkey & many more. Enzen began its journey in 2006 and continues to deliver significant value, transforming the world for a greener tomorrow.
What are we looking for :
- The Manager-Policy has primary responsibility for tracking, analysing and reporting on key policy developments at national level as well as key states/regions in which Enzen is active (on going or planned projects). He/she is also responsible for co-ordinating inputs from business for advocacy requirement at national and state level. He/she is expected to develop contacts in key states for advocacy including governments, public and private sector, NGOs, FIs, multi & bi lateral organisations etc. With support from VP, he/she will be expected to identify policy issues in key states & platforms/opportunities for advocacy. The Manager-Policy must manage advocacy plans at state level & its review.
- He/she must be able to manage change, willing to travel, co-ordinate among BUs & Knowledge Studio to generate required content for advocacy. He/she should have excellent communication (verbal & written) skills, self driven, ability to articulate, represent & manage contacts at very senior level both externally & internally, ability to identify issues early, resolve conflicts, admit to having problems and seek support, escalate if necessary, and deliver results with limitied supervision.
Key Responsibilities :
- Track, analyse & report key policy developments at national level & in key states-Power-Gas, Renewable, Thermal, T&D; Water-Surface & Ground Water; Environment-Air quality, Climate Change etc; Others-Smart Cities etc.
- Co-ordinate between BUs, Knowledge Studio to develop and vet content for advocacy.
- Prepare advocacy plans at state level (for key states identified) & review methodology for the same.
- Develop network of contacts in key states-governments, NGOs, FIs, bi lateral and multi lateral organisations etc.
- Identify/develop opportunities for advocacy at state level; assess resource requirements & implement approved advocacy plans.
- Represent the Company at key events, make oral and written submissions on policy & regulatory issues as identified.
- Analyze risk along with the Risk Manager and instigate avoidance activities. Establish contingency plans and identify trigger events and responsibility for initiating corrective action.
- Track and report on progress to advocacy plan.
- Analyze the actual performance against the plan and make adjustments consistent with plan objectives.
- Keep all BUs informed of progress and issues.
- Assure timely adaptive action is taken.
Qualification & Expertise :
Alumnus of a premium institute
- Proven track record in the chosen area of expertise.
- 8+ years of experience in advocacy & public affairs; Subject expertise in Power & Environment. Specific experience in Water preferred.
- Passion, Empathy, Focus & Going that Extra Mile to achieve outstanding & Definitive Outcomes is a must at Enzen.
- As a future employee, you will have a unique opportunity to drive our organization forward through Innovative & path breaking Solutions, while continuing to build your career and contribute to Enzen's Mission to make Power & Water Accessible, Sustainable & Affordable.
More about Enzen www.enzen.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.