Recruitment Lead at Enzen Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1399 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Enzen - Business Opportunity Creator (6-12 yrs)
About Enzen (www.enzen.com)
- Enzen is a global energy and environment company providing high-end solutions to the energy and utilities industries. Enzen services and solutions are designed and calibrated after in-depth research and understanding of the customer needs, leveraging the rich experience and sound technical and practical knowledge of its knowledge practitioner.
- Enzen has become a partner of choice, successfully implementing projects for global utilities across India, the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia, Kazakh, Spain, Turkey & many more. Enzen began its journey in 2006 and continues to deliver significant value, transforming the world for a greener tomorrow.
ROLE SUMMARY :
Known as an innovative growth firm, Enzen is looking for experienced professional with keen learning attitude to lead the design, implementation and roll out of engineering activities across a wide range of leading edge technology pilot and deployment projects.
We are looking to recruit a technically-focused market development member for a niche solutions in electricity and utility market. Your main responsibility will be to work closely with technology partners, electricity generation, transmission, distribution companies and network operators to identify new business opportunities, develop qualified leads and win business. The role will include technical market engagement, customer meetings, proposition development, clarifying technical queries in consultation with team, creating business case and proposal submission.The role would suit a candidate with power systems analysis knowledge who is seeking a broader opportunity in creating markets around ANM and future utility solution. The key responsibilities include
- Provide power systems analysis and advice on study and control methods to solve different power systems problems
- Lead early-stage customer engagement activities, identifying critical stakeholders and developing key relationships within the customer
- Provide and review technical content of - pitches-, presentations and proposals
- Coordinate with solution partners and technical team, provide inputs to develop case studies to help market creation and business development
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to inform policy and regulatory stance, identifying gaps and learning from global best practice
- Assessing policies and international developments in related field and create awareness on niche solutions on Active Network Management
- Provide technical sales supports for how our products integrate with other utility systems (e.g. SCADA/grid control/communications)
- Attending conferences, trade shows to promote solutions and foster a market, working with partner organisations and relevant trade bodies/working groups
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Good relationship building skills with a flair for business development.
- The right attitude and the drive to succeed in a targeted sales environment.
- Strong understanding of power systems fundamentals, integration of renewable energy, the structure of the Indian electricity supply industry and a familiarity with developments in smart grid technology
- A strong communicator with the ability to problem solve and the ability to work with internal and external teams.
- Capbility to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Good commercial augmen aware with finely honed presentation skills.
- Experience working in an innovation environment, showing a capability for identifying novel methods or applications of smart grid technology.
- The role requires lot of travel.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE :
Master- s/PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or Bachelors degree in electrical engineering with Business studies
Excellent communication skills
Minimum of 6 years experience in technical business development or consulting for energy / utilities sector
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.