Recruitment Lead at Enzen Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3217 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Enzen - Associate - Research (5-15 yrs)
About Enzen (www.enzen.com)
- Enzen is a global energy and environment company providing high-end solutions to the energy and utilities industries. Enzen services and solutions are designed and calibrated after in-depth research and understanding of the customer needs, leveraging the rich experience and sound technical and practical knowledge of its knowledge practitioner.
- Enzen has become a partner of choice, successfully implementing projects for global utilities across India, the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia, Kazakh, Spain, Turkey & many more. Enzen began its journey in 2006 and continues to deliver significant value, transforming the world for a greener tomorrow.
ROLE SUMMARY :
- Enzen believes that change is the only constant. And in the constantly changing world, new ideas and approaches are evolving at a very fast rate. To keep up to speed with the changing world, we need to evolve every day in our learning and understandings. To claim knowledge and expertise in a single discipline makes one a subject matter expert. To have the ability to connect the dots in multiple areas and develop the big picture is what the problem solvers do to create a difference in the world. At Enzen we welcome the young inquisitive minds to join our family and become the problem solvers of the future.
- Are you a person who is passionate about sustainable future? Are you a person who is keen to learn? Are you a person who is constantly interested in emerging trends? Do you think you can spot the opportunities? Are you a person who can connects dots and solve problems? Enzen is looking out for talented young individuals who are keen to develop their career in the field of research and problem solving and if you have answered all the above questions in an affirmative, we would welcome you to please introduce yourselves to us for we have exciting career opportunities for the keen problem solvers of the future.
- The role involves keeping abreast with the trends and happenings in energy and water sector, requires multi-disciplinary research and developing thorough understanding of sustainable growth ideas. An opportunity to get mentored by an array of domain experts and energy sector professionals while honing your own passion to make a difference in the current world by developing cross disciplinary insights and spotting trends and solving problems through new age ideas.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Proactively seeks and develops basic energy and water sector understanding to support the identification of business opportunities.
- Stays current and constantly builds on scientific knowledge, keeps-up with changing regulations, be up to date on literature and field of specialization as well as seeks new opportunities within the business scope.
- Prepare competitive strategy reports and make necessary conclusions and recommendations for business growth strategy
- Contributes to the innovation pipeline/portfolio with ideas for the conversion of scientific insight as well as to the growth of distinctive product/ systems/ applications offerings within multiple and/or targeted core technologies component areas.
- Support Business Units with required research for developing new solutions and strategies
- Support business by creating point of view articles to ensure domain thought leadership
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE :
- Minimum: BS or B.Tech, MS or M.Tech is preferable. Ph.D in science or engineering is an added bonus
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Knowledgeable in preparing technical reports
- Proficient in MS Office
- Highly analytical and Problem solver
- Ability to learn on the fly
- Detail oriented
Min 5 years of exp in secondary research
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.