Entrust Global Group - Head - Operations (13-20 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Leads and manages a team of employees and would be responsible for the overall direction and performance of the teams.
2. Responsible for operational performance & to meet the requirements of company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and external and internal customers, with respect to quality, service, lead time and cost (SLA`s & KPI`s)
3. Ability to set the vision, direction and culture of the team by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals, monitoring real time service levels and schedule adherence, and holding the team accountable for meeting and exceeding performance targets
4. Able to carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company policies and procedures; additional responsibilities include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning, assigning and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; and effective conflict resolution
5. Manages workflow, handling escalations, proactively engage resources to address issues and effectively delegate workload across the team
6. Forecasting manpower planning for the business and work with Staffing team on identifying the right talent
7. Detail Eye on analyzing the data such as Effort data analysis, Defect data analysis, Metrics Analysis for the projects and organization.
8. Participates in business leadership meetings, helps in developing and driving strategies and programs which improve the competitive position and profitability of the organization
Must have :
1. Excellent oral and written communication skills with an ability to influence others and gain acceptance for your ideas, sometimes in sensitive situations.
2. An effective communicator & team leader with strong analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
3. Ability to remain calm, have a flexible attitude and to work with minimum supervision. Able to priorities tasks and manage time effectively.
4. Actively involved in monitoring progress, suggesting improvement and contributing in continual improvement.
5. Should have driven process excellence projects
6. Good understanding of customer services roles & challenges
7. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
8. Strong Decision Making