Assistant Manager at Randstad
Views:300 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Entrepreneur Educator - NGO (2-6 yrs)
- Researching and upgrading content for the various programs offered.
- Developing and designing a new curriculum as per the market requirement, and feedback from stakeholders.
- Benchmarking the existing courses/program and introducing improvements in them.
- Identifying subject experts and assigning different modules for program content vetting.
- Prepare the conceptual decks based on curriculum and solution kits to support the faculty delivery & program outcomes.
- Deliver sessions for the cohorts and mentor start-ups.
- Ensuring course materials are made timely available on the digital platform.
- Coordinating with the platform team, and content curation team and assisting in managing the learning platforms.
Job Requirement :
- Good academic record
- Exposure to an entrepreneurship course / Start-up Environment is preferred
- Must have an inclination towards teaching, facilitation, and supporting start-ups
- Experience in Research and Teaching
- Experience in Curriculum design, development, and measuring program outcomes
- Minimum of 4-5 years
- Good Communication Skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Must have a strong work ethic.