Deputy Manager at SkillVentory - A Leading Talent Research Firm
Views:536 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Enterprise Risk Management Role - Risk & Governance (5-7 yrs)
Enterprise Risk management (Risk and governance)
Job Scope :
- The Candidate will be responsible to ensure that the various risk management processes/ procedures as defined in the ERM policy framework are adhered to.
- This includes regular updates to the existing risk registers of various businesses, conduct meetings / discussions to identify new risks, work with management to have a mitigation plan/ strategy in place and assist in providing regular updates to the Audit Committee / Board & Risk Management Committee.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities :
- To conduct regular discussions, surveys, etc. to identify new risks on a timely basis
- To maintain and update risk registers across business as per the Enterprise Risk Management Policy & Framework
- Work with risk owners to track & govern the risk treatment plans and exceptions to ensure that all identified risks are managed within the organisation's risk appetite.
- Develop, update, and maintain the ERM Policies, Processes, & Procedures as and when required in accordance with regulatory requirements, industry standards & best practices
- Ensure risk exception management including tracking of exceptions and review at periodic intervals
- Assist in preparing updates and presentations to various stakeholders including AC/Board/ Risk Committee on developments in risks and implementation of mitigation plans
- Update the ERM tool risk register and dashboard on quarterly basis and present risk reports to the key stakeholders and invite feedback into the risk processes.
- Perform risk analysis on the existing threats/controls or new projects and provide a business impact assessment report to the business manager.
- Enabling the risk culture across business through training program
Education / Qualification : CA/ MBA having knowledge and expertise in telecom / network industry would be preferable
Required Experience :
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Should have sound knowledge, experience & understanding of Governance mechanisms, risk management best practices, compliance management and GRC tools.
- Should have good understanding of articulating governance mechanism to measure performance, risks & compliance based on agreed KPIs with Business and establish continual improvement process to mitigate identified gaps & improve overall maturity to provide adequate assurance.
Desired Skills :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills (MS tool knowledge of Power BI, Tableau etc preferable)
- Strong people management skills
- Should have Strong skills in MS Office including PowerPoint, Word & Excel
- Agile approach , Agility to respond quickly would be added advantage to this profile
- Business collaboration
- Time Management