Recruiter at Enterprise Bot
Views:227 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Enterprise Bot - Finance Controller (7-9 yrs)
At Enterprise Bot, we create AI-powered chatbots, email bots,API solutions and voice bots that automate customer interactions, processes and deliver productivity improvements. Our suite of products include AI-chatbots (mainly for sales and customer service), email triage bots, AI scheduling assistant and Blitzico- An iPaaS that helps companies automate complex workflows using APIs.
Our current esteemed clients include some of the Fortune 500 companies in Europe and UK - Generali, AfterPay, SIX Group, SBB, NS, Swica and LNER to name a few. We focus on several languages such as English, German, French,Italian, Portuguese and Dutch.
Spread across three office locations, we are a team of 50 super talented people of diverse nationality and culture. Fostering a truly open and progressive company culture with state-of-the-art engineering solutions - working at Enterprise Bot is a refreshing mix of purpose, challenge, and fun.
About the role :
We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
Finance Controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Additional controller duties as necessary
- Proven working experience as a Financial Controller
- 7+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- See your actions have a direct impact
- Lean team with a focus on getting things done
- A great environment that promotes open feedback and a flat company structure