HR Manager at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:888 Applications:321 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:161
Enterprise Account Manager - Logistics Firm (3-7 yrs)
Enterprise Account Manager
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with our enterprise customers
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in-person meetings
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Upsell the company's new products to the clients and increase the average revenue per client.
- Travel to the clients' location and understand their day-to-day logistics problems and design a solution around the same.
- Coordinate with the clients, and product team for the constant development of new products.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in the Logistics Industry would be preferred.
Looking for more reasons to join the rocketship? We'll give you 13!
- Biannual Appraisal - Why wait a year to get rewarded
- Employee Stock Options -Take a slice of the pie and grow with us
- Comprehensive Health Cover - For you and your loved ones
- Personal Development Budget- Upskill yourself, we've got the bill
- Flexible Working Hours - Set your own work hours
- Open door policy - No to cubicles. Yes to the Open door policy.
- Generous Parental Leave - Cause work comes second sometimes
- Documented Equal Pay Policy - Since we're in 2022
- Education Assistance - Let us help you soar to new heights
- Work Autonomy - Enjoy complete ownership over your work
- Employee Life Skill Training Program - Regular sessions on tax saving, investments, mental well-being, health and Fitness etc.
- Company Outings - Unwind with teammates. Work can wait.
- Paid time off - Because your well-being is our priority