HR Recruiter at Careernet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2153 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Enterprise Account Lead - IT (5-9 yrs)
Job Level- Lead
We are seeking for an Enterprise Sales Lead to help lead our client's corporate sales efforts in the Indian markets. The full-time position will be part of its growing Enterprise sales team. The successful candidate will be hard working and creative with a proven track record in sales to large companies and an existing network of enterprise relationships. The Sales Lead will be responsible for generating and cultivating leads and nurturing relationships through to closing. Additionally, they will help to develop the enterprise sales playbook in their region.
An Enterprise Sales Lead will drive revenue generation and sustainable topline through prospecting, qualifying and closing new and global businesses. Develop strong relationships with key clients that will create new revenue sources for the region.
1. Lead generation, prospecting and forecasting business opportunities through effective use of Salesforce.
2. Relationship building and cultivating / nurturing new businesses for expansion across various locations.
3. Collaborate across teams, including Regional Sales, Broker Partner Program, Community, and Physical Product, to manage deals to close.
4. Work with Global teams to manage and grow new relationships. Be proactive in sharing knowledge and working effectively with teams across multiple continents.
5. Outside the box thinking to develop new and unique sales tactics. Be open to don multiple hats from sourcing new leads, being the client's face in the enterprise space and in designing optimum strategy and processes with Sales Ops.
6. Tour the client's locations with potential members and in being extremely articulate in describing the client's Value Proposition and feature sets.
7. Work with other teams within the client's company to create an incredible client's experience for Enterprise members.
1. 5+years of B2B sales experience preferably in software/hardware product sales.
2. Should be experienced in SAAS sales to the enterprise/key accounts.
3. Experience in managing CXO level discussions and ability to identify the right stakeholders.
4. Excellent communicator and ability to think on the feet to bring up unique solutions to Enterprise member needs.
5. Organized and detail-oriented, and driven to succeed in a high growth segment.
6. Experience with SalesForce will be an added advantage.