Entercoms - Principal Consultant - Supply Chain (8-12 yrs)
Entercoms empowers companies to accelerate value from their service supply chain. Leveraging advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Entercoms delivers the ability to maximize revenue and drive greater control over business outcomes. As a digital technology and services company. Entercoms achieves true transformation of the service chain through business-driven Intellectual Property, advanced analytics, domain expertise, operations support services and cross-industry best practices.
Company Website: https://www.entercoms.com/
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Team Management experience - Min 5 years in managing teams in any supply chain operations function OR supply chain consulting in planning / analytics in tier 1 consulting firms
- To work with internal and external clients to deliver on specific metrics / goals as set by internal / external client management.
- Deliver on KPIs like fill rate, inventory targets, forecast accuracy for supply chain for clients.
- Manage client meetings through active collaboration and delivery of services. Be proactive in communicating with client.
- Collaborate with internal solutions and other cross functional teams to create a world class delivery experience for our customers.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction score by exceeding on expectations proactively.
- Proactively identify value initiatives and drive them to closure with measurable impact.
- Lead various projects cutting across multiple delivery teams to create organization.
- Manage client escalation.
- Good understanding of supply chain domain.
- Expert level understandings in forecasting, demand/supply planning, distribution planning, inventory management.
- Good analytical skillsets. Should be able to analyze large sets of disconnected data applying statistical techniques like regression, correlation from a supply chain standpoint.
- Brief exposure (Academic) to Operations Research optimization techniques like Linear Programming and Optimization.
- Working knowledge of MS Power point, excel is a must (Pivot, charts, trends, lookups).
- Exposure to analytical tools like SAS, Tableau, MATLAB, and R will be an added advantage.
- Project management skills.
- Fluent communication in English (Written as well as Spoken).
- Experience in international client interaction and communications
- Flexibility to quickly adapt to changing business needs like global working environments.
- Short duration travel flexibility.
- Graduates in any Engineering discipline - preferably with specialization in Industrial Engineering, Statistics, and Science and PG Degree in Operations (MBA-Operations)
- Certifications like CSCP, APICS, Six sigma skills in practical projects.