Entercoms - Consultant - Supply Chain Service (3-5 yrs)
Company Description :
Entercoms empowers companies to accelerate value from their service supply chain. Leveraging advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Entercoms delivers the ability to maximize revenue and drive greater control over business outcomes. As a digital technology and services company. Entercoms achieves true transformation of the service chain through business-driven Intellectual Property, advanced analytics, domain expertise, operations support services and cross-industry best practices.
Company Website: https://www.entercoms.com/
Roles & Responsibilities :
- To work with internal and external clients to deliver on specific metrics / goals as set by internal / external client management.
- Deliver on KPIs like fill rate, inventory targets, forecast accuracy for supply chain for clients.
- Participate in client meetings for active collaboration and delivery of services. Be proactive in communicating with client.
- Collaborate with internal solutions and other delivery excellence teams to create a world class delivery experience for our customers.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction score by exceeding on expectations proactively.
- Proactively identify value initiatives and drive them to closure with measurable impact.
- Lead various projects cutting across multiple delivery teams to create organization
Skills required :
- Understanding of various supply chain processes like forecasting , supply planning ,distribution planning , inventory management
- Should be able to analyze large sets of disconnected data applying statistical techniques like regression, correlation from a supply chain standpoint.
- Brief exposure (Academic) to Operations Research optimization techniques like Linear Programming and Optimization.
- Working knowledge of MS excel is a must ( Pivots , charts , trends , lookups )
- Exposure to advanced tools like SAS , SPSS , MATLAB , R will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of MS Power point
- Fluent communication in English ( Written as well as Spoken)
- Flexibility to quickly adapt to changing business needs like global working environments
- Job may involve short term (4-8 weeks) travels to customer locations outside India. Hence preferable not to have any travel constraints
- Graduates in any discipline, preferably with specialization in Industrial Engineering, Statistics, and Science and PG Degree in Operations (MBA-Operations).