HR Manager at enParadigm Performance Solutions
Views:1406 Applications:316 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
enParadigm - Head - Learning Solutions & Delivery (10-18 yrs)
As one of India's leading simulation-based, experiential learning companies, Enparadigm leverages technology-driven learning solutions to help organizations ready their talent for the digital age. We help organizations drive business impact and behavioral change across levels and functions, using customizable business simulations, mobile-first learning content & toolkit, and a rigorous sustained-learning approach.
Over the last few years, we have significantly expanded the scope of our learning interventions, and are now known as the one-stop-shop for capability improvement needs of organizations across levels and functions. Our technological prowess combined with our layered and nuanced approach toward people improvement needs and our wide base of expert partners has enabled us to transform learning into a well-knitted, integral lever of growth and efficiency for our partners.
Enparadigm has partnered with 500+ leading corporate organizations around the world, such as Aditya Birla Group, Coca-Cola, Citibank, Infosys, Dell, MRF, Pfizer, TCS, Philips, etc, since its inception in 2010.
Roles and Responsibilities
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Develop high-quality learning solutions:
- Ensure that the solutions team accurately identifies and documents the learning needs from the sales team.
- Review learning solution requests and guide the team to balance cost and quality to create learning solution designs that are Practical, Authentic, Coherent, Engaging and Relevant (PACER)
- Ensure that solution requests are processed within committed timelines
- Continually identify learning solutions that have scope for scale. Standardize those solution designs and develop an appropriate delivery approach, balancing cost and quality.
Deliver high-quality learning solutions at scale:
- Ensure an accurate flow of information from sales to solutions to delivery teams to deliver on client expectations
- Manage facilitator usage and cost so that were delivering high-quality solutions at the best price possible
- Keep an eye out for high-quality partners, industry experts, coaches, facilitators. Recruit, onboard, develop and engage them to become life-long friends of Enparadigm.
- Initiate, design and develop internal technological tools to improve productivity and quality.
Strategic vision and leadership:
- Collaborate with the leadership team to refine and implement the strategic plan while ensuring that budget, employees, and priorities are aligned with Enparadigm's core mission
- Cultivate a strong and transparent working relationship with all stakeholders, and ensure open communication about the measurement of key performance indicators with respect to the design and delivery of all learning solutions.
- At least 10 years of overall professional experience, preferably in learning, consulting or knowledge-oriented industries
- Effective team management skills
- Excellent coalition building skills with an ability to communicate and work effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. A persuasive negotiator who is able to achieve consensus amongst differing opinions
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills and the experience and proclivity to be a relationship builder and people developer
Key skills, mindset, and knowledge required to be successful in the role
- A belief that learning can achieve exponential business impact
- A conviction that all professionals, across industries, functions, and years of experience, can reap both short-term and long-term gains by investing in learning
- Self-awareness, integrity, and empathy