HR at Enlighten Software Inc.
Views:966 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
Enlighten Opeations Excellence - Technical Manager (6-10 yrs)
Do you love all things technology?
Are you a natural presenter, who is comfortable conveying complex ideas to all audiences?
Are you ready to take the next step for your career in 2021?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, we have a great career opportunity for you!
A group of talented, dedicated, hardworking professionals that have given our heart and soul into making Enlighten a success. Our mission is to provide world-class operational optimisation services and software to administrative operations and contact centres, while simultaneously building a company that is both an - employer of choice- and financially rewarding to shareholders and employees alike. We believe that - high performance- hails from exceptional management behaviour fuelled on solutions that are imaginative, proactive, and enlightening.
- Excited about getting the job done and knowing that your work is critical to the success of your team and your company.
- An advanced Excel master who enjoys scrubbing large sets of data with a meticulous attention to technical details.
- Comfortable with PowerQuery, PowerPivot, data cleanup functions, and pivot tables for data visualisation purposes.
- An excellent communicator with strong client-facing skills.
- Comfortable presenting to the C-suite.
- Willing and able to commit to regular travel post COVID -19.
- Able to work in India without restriction/sponsorship.
What's in it for you?
- The chance to learn and broaden your technical skills
- The opportunity to take the first step in advancing and growing your career
- The opportunity to help Enlighten's clients reach their business optimisation goals and thrive
- The experience of being part of an intelligent, dynamic, and collaborative team
- You will be an important part of the success of a rapidly growing company
- With global offices around the world, you will have the ability to work closely with a diverse team
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide consultant expertise in the technical construct phases of our programs, aligning client workflow data to the Enlighten methodology of allocatable activities within a process flow.
- Implement Enlighten software - a workforce and performance management tool.
- Scrub large sets of data in Excel; analyze large volumes of data received from multiple workflow systems.
- Support managers on the definition of activities, processes requirements and process capabilities.
- Understand organisation's goals and ensure that goal alignment is occurring at every level.
- Delegate to, manage, coach, and mentor Enlighten Technical BA's; ensure they are meeting the clients- needs and have the resources/guidance to succeed.
- Work with business stakeholders/users to elicit software setup requirements and capture business needs; clear articulation and documentation of business requirements.
- Submit importer build requests to our Australian development team.
- Administer help desk support through the answering of technical support tickets received from clients within agreed service levels; provide client-facing advice on overcoming software issues.
- Give training and advice to internal consultants on software issues and/or the best way to set up the software to meet client needs.
- Meticulously document support questions/issues received (both internal consultant questions and client facing questions) to build up a reference library.
- Liaise with our Australian IT team on any recurring software issues or potential improvement opportunities.
- Help to provide coaching and support to leaders and team members on the daily use of Enlighten.
- Ensure the new methodology and behavioural change is firmly embedded across the business to facilitate long-term sustainability far beyond project completion.
- Adhere to Enlighten's information security and privacy policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines.
- Safeguard Enlighten's information assets, including client data.
- Practice discretion and professionalism while working with internal and client data, trade secrets, and other privacy matters.
- Bachelor's Degree or above (Business, IT or management disciplines).
- 4 years of technical business consulting experience is preferred.
- Exposure to Enlighten or other similar performance management, measurement or workforce planning system preferred.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, specifically the ability to scrub large sets of data.
- Must be willing and able to commit to regular travel post-COVID-19.
We are looking for candidates with the following key skills:
- Expert level proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including advanced knowledge of writing and modifying VBA, Power Query and pivot table manipulation, and - data cleanup- functions (non-negotiable requirement)
- Ability to interpret client workflows and workflow data and map to Enlighten Software- importers.
- Superior communication (oral and written), and interpersonal skills.
- A patient, customer-centric, and proactive mindset.
- Presentation skills; experience leading workshops is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to direct, influence and coach leaders to achieve program outcomes.
- Time management skills with experience in working to tight project deadlines/tracking to multiple project schedules.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to respond to technical enquiries in language easily understood by clients.
- Ability to take direction from management, as well as receive constructive criticism.
- Ability to understand user requirements and desired business outcomes.
- Ability to utilize quantitative and qualitative data to interpret reports.
- Willingness and ability to manage and mentor lower level Enlighten technical staff.
Immediate joiners will be preferred
Founded in Sydney in 2005, today Enlighten serves clients in over 30 countries.
We are a global operational excellence firm helping businesses to achieve high performance through engaged people and greater visibility of their operations. We provide the - aha- moments that give companies around the world greater insight to be able to unlock the true potential in their people, processes, and performance. Our unique approach combines behavioural change consulting, technology and management methodologies to deliver transformational impact and drive positive change. Our approach effectively removes waste and improves internal processes while enhancing employee and customer engagement